Mirror Service - 900 ES Vaal Regalia

sry but i wouldnt mirror this chest because if im gonna mirror something i want a perfect chest and not second tier resist :/ really nice chest though
signature?
"
Makavelit0t0 wrote:
sry but i wouldnt mirror this chest because if im gonna mirror something i want a perfect chest and not second tier resist :/ really nice chest though

That is, of course, ur prerogative. Happy crafting!

As for my rebuttal, I'd like to point out that my resistances are only 8% and 7%, respectively, off maximum value. My INT roll is also 3 points off perfect. The cost of eternaling-exalting max rolls from this point on is too high for my tastes, especially when a mere white prismatic ring and a white onyx amulet round up the stats beautifully.

I think Makavelit0t0 slightly underestimates the actual costs and time rquired to craft a perfect item. No offence, Makavelit0t0.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Last edited by Kid_Galahad on Feb 17, 2014, 10:35:57 AM
U
M
How do you insure that when you hand someone a mirror, they will give you your item? Just curious how high lvl trades like this work..
"
How do you insure that when you hand someone a mirror, they will give you your item? Just curious how high lvl trades like this work..

You either trust each other - hardcore is a small community - or the person handing over the mirror gets loaned one or more valuable items which are exchanged back for the mirrored item.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"

Broccolini hit the nail on the head. You have to trust the mirrorer. If you are indeed planning to mirror an item then I would recommend that you get in contact with the owner first. Get to know the person a little bit before hand. Of course, there is always the possibility of temporarily exchanging valuable items until the crafting is done.
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
"

Broccolini hit the nail on the head. You have to trust the mirrorer. If you are indeed planning to mirror an item then I would recommend that you get in contact with the owner first. Get to know the person a little bit before hand. Of course, there is always the possibility of temporarily exchanging valuable items until the crafting is done.

It never even occurred to me to ask for collateral when I gave Petals my mirror. I bothered him a lot about builds, etc. before I even got a mirror and he was always helpful. Some people just come off as sincere and trustworthy. If they don't, best to ask.
@UnfairMonopoly
P
B

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info