"Bad Allocation" and "Runtime" error.

I randomly get this error from time to time, after the start up load, when I'm in the game's main menu (The part where you get to put the email and password). Basically what happens is that everything freezes and then the error shows up. Wasn't able to get every detail of what the error message says, the "Bad Allocation" and "Microsoft Runtime" was all I could remember. Are any other getting this? I also kinda thought that it would be good informing the developers of this.

Thanks. More power to Path of Exile!!!!!
This should go in the bug report forum instead, but yes I've had it happen a couple times as well. Also on both times it occurred, the MOTD hadn't shown up on the login screen and just said "Downloading..." instead. I clicked the login button and that's when it froze.
"
Hodari wrote:
This should go in the bug report forum instead, but yes I've had it happen a couple times as well. Also on both times it occurred, the MOTD hadn't shown up on the login screen and just said "Downloading..." instead. I clicked the login button and that's when it froze.

Yeah I agree that this should be in the bug report, but I also wanna know if it happens to someone else or is just an isolated case. Thanks for reply buddy!
man this is crazy can't play for 5 min (pass trough a stage) without the game buging on me it happens constantly and it's geting me verry upset... this started happening after the patch
I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO FIX IT
Im getting this also. Not only that, sometimes when i load into act 2 hub, the place gets bugged out and all u see are floating people above space.
Just happened the thing the OP is reporting to me, now the game doesn't load at all.
Same problem. 2/2 logins. Just that mine freezes so hard, that i just have to restart my laptop to be able to use pc again.
Same error here, 3/4 of last log-ins game froze at Main Screen and I had to restart the PC because it became unresponsive.
I also have the same problem, especially on the loading screen locations.
same issues here

start poe, loading screen appears, then instant freezed login window

task manager says "poe no response", so you had to quit and hope on next try
Last edited by MutaoGenic on Jan 25, 2013, 6:08:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info