Dual wield marauder issues

This would have some pretty serious consequences in terms of lack of class differentiation.
If you want to dual-wield with a marauder, you can either sacrifice some strength passives for dexterity to use weapons like swords, which are Str/Dex, or you can use purely strength weapons, like one-handed maces. Or you can use slightly-off class weapons at a slightly lower level. I don't personally think there's necessarily wrong with that right now.
"
aimlessgun wrote:
But yeah, dual maces or axes. I think you could support swords, just not if you go all the way to endurance charges first.

Sidenote: you don't really need the extra endurance charge talents to keep you alive until later difficulties, so I would get them last :)

Pretty much this. You can have swords and endurance charges on a marauder, but it'll take longer to get to the charges and/or require using lower-level swords for a bit while you concentrate on getting the charges. Neither is necessarily a death sentence for the build, although I'd recommend waiting until you can get the charges and keeping your dex up for higher-level swords myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info