Beta thoughts

Been playing few weeks and so far GGG's commitment to the game has been great, don't really have anything specific to add except keep up the good work!

(Ps. Give more skills to fire witches[meteor]!)

Edit: firs... damn it chris :(
Whore Queen of Babylon
Last edited by Crenssi on Sep 12, 2011, 4:19:29 AM
+1
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.
I've been playing for a few hours now. Not that that is a long enough time to really give an in-depth game experience, but in those few hours, I found nothing I didn't like about this game :D

(aside from not being able to vendor items, but it'll be there eventually, plus I have no real problem with leaving items on the ground now :p)
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
+1
IGN: Dr_Retard
Its a really good attempt to recreate D2 for a new audience, game has definate potential. My interest disappeared to quickly though, not enough meat on the games bones for me yet and also certain game mechanics I just never liked (evade and charges)
Well I suppose it goes without saying that I think the game is fantastic! Also, some big things coming in the next patch that will definitely shake up the game. :)

I think the D2 comparisons are a bit short sighted, beyond the UI layout and the "dark" feel, they really aren't that similar at all. Or, if they are similar, they are only similar in the ways that TQ/TL/Sacred/Nox are similar to D2 as well, which just means that its an ARPG.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info