Blood Templar wand user -build progression

I came up with this wand Templar build after watching a video of a wand Marauder.

As a base I chose Templar over Marauder because the build's foundation is built upon using intel based weapons and skills with strength based armors. The Marauder has to work harder in the passive skill tree to get enough intelligence to equip the best wands and intel based skills. as a Templar it is much easier too amass enough strength and intelligence to do both.

Rather than do the normal chekc out my build post, I wanted to include my progression through the skill tree. Tell me what you think of the various stages on the builds progression.

Blood Templar - full build

1-13

14-24

25-35

36-48

49-59

60-70

71-80

81-90

91-100
Last edited by Dradoc on Jan 24, 2013, 7:50:44 PM
97 views and nothing to say on my build? Is it that bad, or is it that good?
I'll try this out. What skill gems do you use? Would you recommend this for hardcore league?
You're pretty much wasting 5 points at the start and that's already a fail. Also, Templar has only 8 more base Int than the Marauder, so a Marauder would be way more optimal for this.
hello ive see your build but im a level 31 templar and i think your build is fine , but im confused as hell at this moment because ive started to be a 2H weapon templar doing phisical damage , but i chamged to be a spell cast type and now i dont know who am i and i dont do damage ..... dont have much life.... and a marauder thatis same level as i am is a tank and do much more damage than i do... i was trying to use ARC spell with 1H mace and a shield, and trying to use Iron Gem ( the one that transforms the strenght in to spell damage ) , but im to low strenght at the momento to put some real damage into.... i dont know where to go from now....lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info