is dual spark totem still viable?

hey guys,
like the topic says i was wondering if the duo spark totem still is viable for endgame?

and if so, what should my weapon of choice be etc?

all answers are appreciated
and all good luck in the OB:D!
I would like to know too. I'm currently using dual spark totem with fork only. Cast speed is much slower and I kinda feel like spark doenst do that much damage anymore so then I changed to arc but I got a hard time handle a large pack. I'm kinda stuck now and planning to switch to old school ice totems...
PS: I'm high as f*** right now so sorry if I sound crazy...
"
Sickgamer wrote:
I would like to know too. I'm currently using dual spark totem with fork only. Cast speed is much slower (...)

They made Faster Casting practically mandatory. Personally I changed my passive skill tree as well to also help negate the lower casting speed, and I actually ended up with higher casting speed than before OB.

4L = Spark + Spell Totem + Fork + Faster Casting
5L = Spark + Spell Totem + Fork + Faster Casting + Lightning Penetration
6L = Spark + Spell Totem + Fork + Faster Casting + Lightning Penetration + Increased Critical Strikes/Damage

Don't ignore Haste aura. Spam skeletons around your totems to protect them from taking full damage if they are dying too quickly. Run Conductivity for maximum damage, Temporal Chains if your totems are dying too fast. You can invest into infinite curses + double curses as well, it is a worthy investment.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
@VenatorPoE: can you share your skill tree?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKyQFwTln20

He does a very nice explanation that it is here along with a build in his comments

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info