Race Season Five ends this weekend

"
Xeju wrote:
"
Koffin_Kat wrote:
Ah, so the Race season is ending already?
Why doesn't the Race season last till the end of the current Leagues? O.o

Are the Dom and Nem Leagues ending too?!

I thought it was just the end of a race season, but the Leagues would continue. Pleases correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as I'm aware, the current Leagues (Domi and Nemesis) are gonna end in February.
That's why I'm surprised that the Race season is ending already (I would expect it end in February with the end of the current Leagues).
I can't see why more people don't pvp....they complain about it being unbalanced but it will never be balanced and that is how I like it. Certain build will be superior in pvp and it is your job to counter that build with another custom build. Thank you GGG for making the pvp system like this.
I got my Gifts From Above race reward on Xmas. Seemed kinda fitting lol.

Otherwise Im still wondering about the Seraphs spectral throw. Does it change the hit boxes for spectral throw or does it still hit like it would as the weapon animation you would have for whatever weapon of choice?
Can anyone explain to me what does "Remove Only" means? Also there will be new season of Nemesis league or it won't start?
"remove only" stash tab means that you can only pick items from it but you can't put them back to this stash tab again. You can put those items to another (not "remove only") stash tab or sell them or drop them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info