Race Season Five ends this weekend

The alternate art Demigod's Touches that we're awarding to Season Five's top finishers will be ready in the next couple of weeks. I'm sorry about not being able to award them on time but they are coming!

By the way, today's daily deal is the Seraph Spectral Throw Effect. It's the first time we're running a discount on this skill effect.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas (or applicable holiday) this week. I'm taking a few days off but will still be lurking online via mobile internet, so behave yourselves ;)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Seraph Spectral Throw looks great, thanks for the deal :)

Also I'm really interested to see what alternate art Demigod's Touches will turn out.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Dec 26, 2013, 3:23:25 AM
Race season 5 ends, and still no word on PvP season 1 which was supposed to start at the same time :( Why do you torture us so?
IGN: Aux
I like that MTX. I wasn't too enamored of this race season, though.

Speaking of - when can we get a month-long-if-not-longer Cutthroat race?
IRON MAN
Ha! I just bought the effect.
Any rewards set yet for the new season?

Too bad I already bought the skill effect, maybe next time.
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Dec 26, 2013, 3:29:54 AM
I'm with Aux on this one. Where is the PvP information? :c
"
I'm with Aux on this one. Where is the PvP information? :c

Finishing up the PvP tournament stuff is a very high priority once enough of the team is back together. I'll update as soon as I can!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
What's next after Nemesis? I have found myself playing hardcore for the first time in any RPG. The Nemesis mods are more of a challenge. After playing open beta nonstop, it's been refreshing to rediscover the game with a new economy.

The game is fundamentally sound. I've been hooked on the skill tree and gem systems. At this point I'm only wishing for small additions. Adjustable chat size, in-game clock...things like that. Chat can be distracting in some situations, but I've recently learned that going into a higher trade channel can sometimes fix the issue.

Thank you for an amazing game. I've reached a new found level of infatuation with online gaming. It's been an absolute thrill playing the game, and I appreciate the way GGG conducts themselves.

Here's looking forward to 2O14 PoE =]
"
Aux wrote:
Race season 5 ends, and still no word on PvP season 1 which was supposed to start at the same time :( Why do you torture us so?

this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info