softcore vs hardcore

"
Considering how hardcore on Diablo worked, this is a much easier thing to live with for most people.

Actually, for most HC players it's effectively the same thing as how HC worked on D2. :) But I think it will encourage more people to try out HC, which is a good thing.
Hmm...I seem to recall once dead it was game over and I had to reroll a new character.
It makes you play completly differently.

You MUST spec into defensive abilities, Health in the strength tree is a must.

Plus you err on the side of heavier armor, shields, and defense vs doing higher damage.

It's a very different playstyle.
POE, Diablo III, and Torchlight 2... what, who says I can't enjoy all of them?
Can you stack heavy in health and be viable on a solo level?
Since i'm caster i'll stack energy shields as high as they go :D, when i get to play of course. Energy shields ftw
I lost my mind a few months ago, too lazy to go looking for it.
I really loved HC in D2!!
As some said before it is very influential in the way you play. Also, in my case, it helps to establish a stronger bond with the character :)
"
gottimaster wrote:
I really loved HC in D2!!
As some said before it is very influential in the way you play. Also, in my case, it helps to establish a stronger bond with the character :)
lol and so if you die you will die with him? or game will die for you
hardcore and only hardcore, softcore is for p... ;D
Its good how it works now, like someone said earlier. More people tests / play only hc more likely.

Maybe they change it later? Or maybe the give more penalty. (lose some stuff what is HC only)

Maybe HC HC League where your character really is a ghost after death.

Lots of options available what it can be later on, at this time its important to get everything tested and on HC league different playstyles definitely get tested many ways.
What happens atleast once in 60 minutes?

Ingame, forums, irc:

"Nyydia: Brb getting coffee"
i dont wanna play in hardcore... Softcore better for me..
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info