Enough 0 Post, 0 Login After Creation Invites

It is pretty absurd that 90% of the invites seem to be people who haven't logged in over 6 + months, zero posts...
People were asked to sign up for a chance to gain access to closed beta. People signed up for a chance to gain access to closed beta. People who signed up gained access to closed beta.
Yeah and active forum users are supposed to be 10x more likely to get an invite? Riiiiigggghhhhhttt
10 times more is nothing compared to the number of accounts that were created
Praying hard to see my name in the timer!
Make a good action by giving me a beta key =)
What bloodbutt said

If they started mailing beta keys out to totally random emails that would be one thing, but these people all signed up for the beta like we did and deserve a chance at the keys as well.

The devs do give out keys to active members, and reading/posting in the forums gives you extra chances at getting keys people are giving away.
Think of it this way, the ratio between inactive and active is 1000 to 1.
and out of all those accounts created how many are 0 post or multi accounts? Over 75% I bet
Don't forget the fact this is beta and people who are given accounts you would think are the people who are in game testing and helping to find bugs so that they can be fixed.

How can that be accomplished by people who never come to the forums to communicate said issues?
Mmmmm....bacon and eggs!
Last edited by Erstok on Sep 11, 2011, 3:48:53 PM
the next guy getting invited

"Last Visited: November 3, 2010 1:59 AM"

nice
yea, bad times

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info