[1.2.2] How to kill without doing anything. Guide for an AFK PvP witch build.

"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Paxmilitaris wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Death's Oath is the Path of Exile's version of the HDin... OP in pvp, inb4 mass hate against DO uners in pvp lol

Can you translate in english please?

hammerdin, owners*

he didn't make any other mistakes

It wasn't about mistakes. It's all the shorthand.
HDin = Hammerdin = Paladin using Blessed Hammer
OP = Overpower???
pvp = Player versus player
inb4 = ???
DO = Death's Oath

Out of those, the only one i got the first time was pvp.
Well i've recieved requests for PvE video.
This build of course is only for PvP and the following long and boring video proves that.
http://www.twitch.tv/korgothbg/c/3557566

It shows the tankness and practicly immortality of the build.. but in PvE that is not enough of course... I guess yo can play as the tank of a party with this build... but i really don't see the usefulness of that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Ok i've updated the build and i must say .. that there is pretty much no difference between now and then.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Oh and by the way i did some Arenas... it's fun if there are players there. Once i stayed in the middle and people were swarming at me just to kill themselves.. fun times ^^
was thinking of making this build in invasion and i thought this would be a great skill to incorporate into it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1vrIMsQBe0

i am however worried about reflect damage being too much for this build
It could be interesting but im not sure how viable. After all the damage from the Vaal Molten shell won't be "insane" well ... that's a good thing for reflect. The problem is that in invasion you won't have the shavronne's revelation or legacy Aegis Aurora ... so it will hurt your survivability alot.
You did a great work here ! I love original builds =)
I'm really impresed by that build! :)
Just how to grind it? Its going so, so slow :D
I run a build similar but not quite like this. Wanna try pvp sometime? Ign: awetZ
@CrazyDawid
No idea mate ... as i said i had a full respec when i came up with the build .. so i was able to avoid leveling it :)

@awetZ
Unfortunately i gave up this build for now.
The main reasons where:
1. Not many people PvP
2. At this point 80% of those who PvP are RFers ... and it's a done deal vs them.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jun 20, 2014, 3:50:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info