Trading for a key

Dead island on steam, been browsing a fair few days now begging gets nowhere, competitions are just pure luck so i am trying a trade, Pm me if interested, ty
Bumpity
You want to trade a $50 game for a beta of a game? how sad...
Last edited by Deathisnear24 on Sep 11, 2011, 3:16:49 PM
A full price game for a beta key? This game will be free to play eventually and you want to pay 50$ to get into the beta which will have its characters wiped before release?

Well, you can do what you want with your money, but this is a waste
good luck
"
Carbon wrote:
A full price game for a beta key? This game will be free to play eventually and you want to pay 50$ to get into the beta which will have its characters wiped before release?

Well, you can do what you want with your money, but this is a waste

the thing is he maybe don't have money problems or smt, for him it does not matter
Last edited by Snitzig on Sep 11, 2011, 3:29:13 PM
I dont think he posted this to have people attempt to degrade him. How do you guys know he even plays the other game anymore? Maybe he bought it played it for a while got bored with it and now wants to move on. Why let it sit unused when he can try and give it to someone whos gonna enjoy it. I think some di#$'s around here need to keep their lame opinions to themselves. Sorry for the spam johnoshea :)
"
cwebs wrote:
I dont think he posted this to have people attempt to degrade him. How do you guys know he even plays the other game anymore? Maybe he bought it played it for a while got bored with it and now wants to move on. Why let it sit unused when he can try and give it to someone whos gonna enjoy it. I think some di#$'s around here need to keep their lame opinions to themselves. Sorry for the spam johnoshea :)

You can't trade games you've played on steam so he has an extra copy he wants to trade for a BETA of a game, when he can trade it for another $50 game if hes smart.
maybe he just wants to play, why don't you just hop off his sac and let him do as he likes? i know more than 20 cases who have done the same thing, so this isn't really anything new.
i'm da sauce boss
Sure are a lot of closed minded folks...

It's basic supply and demand.

The demand to play PoE is obviously high. Probably higher than it is to play Dead Island. "But PoE is a free game and will be released eventually..."

As a small green guy once told me,
"Time is money, friend."
Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info