I can't wait to play this game, but...

By the time I get a Beta key or PoE goes live, Skyrim will be out and I'll get addicted to that instead.

That said, yes I know others have waited longer and have been far more active on the message boards (I'm more of a reader than a poster). I'm not saying I deserve a Beta key any more than anyone else. Probably less, if forum posts are what counts towards community involvement.

At any rate, from what I've seen it definately looks like the spiritual successor to Diablo II and I can't wait to play it. I hope they go to open Beta sometime soon. The skill tree alone looks fabulous and the dark atmosphere looks extremely engaging. Well done Dev team. Keep up the great work.

A lot of games are coming out within the time period that PoE is. Just got to be patient with closed beta's and you may get lucky! :D
Haha, well, let me speak on behalf of the less fortunate.

Some people like myself are willing to wait it out no matter what!

I am always low on cash and can't really buy games, or pay monthly for them, so this is really a hidden gem worth waiting for.

Honestly though, you really should try it out even though your going to be spammed out by other games, did you see gameplay trailers??

This looks better than a group of other pay games.
If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?
i'm still waiting cha
I totally agree. This is (imo) the spiritual follower of Diablo 2. The dark atmosphere and the skill tree are a big, BIG plus for me. I do hope I get invited into the beta. Have been quite active here now :P

Edit: Corrected ''plus''.
Your mind is your enemy. Your mind will make you insane sooner or later. As for me..well, you can say that I am.
Last edited by EvilMegaCookie on Sep 11, 2011, 3:24:06 PM
This is on my top 5 games I'm waiting for.

#1 - Skyrim 11/11/11
#2 - Battlefield 3 10/25/11
#3 - Over Flanders Fields "P4" - No ETA
#4 - World of Planes - No ETA
#5 - Path of Exile - No ETA

Until each of those is released I spend most of my time in Rise of Flight trying to survive their new Beta Career mod using a great little mod called "Criquet's AI Mod" that makes the air combat a bit more aggressive and intense.

Here's me in a sopwith Pup flying against 3 "Ace" Albatros DIIIs. Tough little fighters.

Be sure to watch it in 1080HD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHlLTf96XJY

That said, I need a damn good click fest game. PoE looks like it will be precisely that!

Last edited by Warlock1968 on Sep 11, 2011, 3:40:03 PM
i wouldnt stress to much its just a video game i only play games to past my free time i have tho spent over 17k in the last 10 years on my gaming hobby
Last edited by exdeath on Sep 11, 2011, 4:33:24 PM
"
exdeath wrote:
i wouldnt stress to much its just a video game i only play games to past my free time i have tho spent over 17k in the last 10 years on my gaming hobby

17,000$?? You could have started your own business instead! WOW
I'm waiting for other games too, but I don't think it'll be too hard to make time for PoE amongst Skyrim, Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, etc.

Maybe it's just the way I approach games, but I never really have a problem playing more than one at a time.
"You'd take a eunuch like me?"
"
SirDimos wrote:
I'm waiting for other games too, but I don't think it'll be too hard to make time for PoE amongst Skyrim, Diablo 3, Torchlight 2, etc.

Maybe it's just the way I approach games, but I never really have a problem playing more than one at a time.

Seems legit, I know I will be MAD focused on this if i ever get an invite key :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info