Free beta key

Well i got an extra beta key. Giving to a veteran of the forums, or someone who has a good reason why they deserve it.So if ur a vet n have a good reason u have a even better shot. Giving away in 2 hours. Post here to have a shot at it.
first!?! no thats douchey. I like how the game looks and would love to try it =) aswell as giving feedback to the developers.
Last edited by archpaladin on Sep 11, 2011, 1:25:38 PM
lol made me laugh, also might help post what league u plan on joining, i like 1 more then the other.
I never tryed any dungeon type game, nor diablo2, so with beta key I can look from total newbie view, I think game needs that or at least game creators
I would love a shot at the key. I am not waiting for that long (11 days) but I really want to play the game and also I would like to make some videos with the gameplay / streaming.

EDIT: Would be playing the newbie league at first... then when I`ll have a lil bit more experience I`ll move to the "Big Boys" league.

Good luck to us all!
From all the things I lost
I miss my mind the most !

[EU Player]
Last edited by emptylica on Sep 11, 2011, 1:26:53 PM
Last edited by kainbr on Sep 19, 2011, 1:01:24 PM
Im a vet
i play hardcore 24/7 if i get key
U JELLY?????????
Last edited by Jelly on Sep 11, 2011, 1:29:53 PM
I am not a vet, and I do not deserve the key anymore than the next guy. I have been hoping for a while to get to try the game out before it goes live to see if it something I want to spend time on in the future. So while I would be very apprecative of the key, If a forum vet posts I and receives it I completly understand.

Thank you for your time
Nidis
Honestly I have no idea what league I will join =p.
Last edited by archpaladin on Sep 11, 2011, 1:27:49 PM
I wish i was a veteran, but I only heard about this game recently from Penny Arcade. Though I still have more forum posts than 90% of the winners on the beta invite timer.

Oh well, move along, nothing to see here, grats to whomever wins and such.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info