Darn you TotalBiscuit!

@ scyko42 Ner the more the merrier :). After all we want this game to succeed, that needs players.

And to those wondering what there odds are of getting in to beta I'd say good tbh, GGG are adding ppl at a pretty fast rate.
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.
Last edited by Los on Sep 11, 2011, 6:15:26 PM
Yeah, darn you Total Biscuit for bringing in all these new forum accounts to steal my beta keys...
Yep, I found this from TB as well, got a key from one of their Twitter giveaways.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Hehe TB made me come here too ! :)

If you know that TB in medical terminology stands for Tuberculosis and replace all the TBs with that, then this particular thread just sounds silly. (Like I quoted above)
Zed's dead baby. Zed's Dead.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/35331

^ Take a look at GGG's new youtube segment which, features submitted player characters. This is a weekly segment where I was actually featured!!!
TotalBiscuit is such a hero :) It's a man who makes a living talking about and playing video games.
Just playing 1 hour of Starcraft 2 a day and he is gaining enough revenue to support an several 5k dollar tournaments.

Nothing but good words for this man.
What i'd like to know is if TB got a beta invite from the developer's themselves to advertise the game :D
Wooh Hooh for TB's epicness.
Yeah the dev's probably sent him a beta key, since he's fairly popular among indie developers and various other internet people. I probably wouldn't have heard about this game till some time after it was in open beta if not for him xD
I lost my mind a few months ago, too lazy to go looking for it.
Same here. After watching his vid i checked TalesofLumin. Man i really wish i had a beta key XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info