A beta key against depression

Hi. I feel depressed since...way back then.
I am also bored and alone.
So if anyone know where i'm at and have a beta key to relieve my pain i would love it.
(i feel kind of pathetic for begging now, but the above is true none the less :s)

dont bash on me
"
Aruken wrote:
Hi. I feel depressed since...way back then.
I am also bored and alone.
So if anyone know where i'm at and have a beta key to relieve my pain i would love it.
(i feel kind of pathetic for begging now, but the above is true none the less :s)

dont bash on me

/bash
Hark whos talking, I have been active longer then you so dont whine. And I bet your not as depressed as I am anyway. D:

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjBgoBaeMuU
Downloading at the Moment
If you're depressed the last thing you need is to stay inside and play a game. Sunlight helps cure depression, so go outside and get some fresh air and make some friends!
^what he said

Talk to people in real life
"
Carbon wrote:
If you're depressed the last thing you need is to stay inside and play a game. Sunlight helps cure depression, so go outside and get some fresh air and make some friends!

i just came back from a long walk. Best way i found to fight it.
Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oH7tRN_0sc&NR=1 provides good laughs
Last edited by Aruken on Sep 11, 2011, 1:35:49 PM
Sad bear is Sad. Be patient like the rest of us.
"
Carbon wrote:
I went outside once. The graphics were pretty good, but the gameplay sucked. So did the community and economy. Bad dev team, if you ask me.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
Carbon wrote:
I went outside once. The graphics were pretty good, but the gameplay sucked. So did the community and economy. Bad dev team, if you ask me.

nice
+1

Btw this dev team you talk about is "GOD"
Games I play + fail at:
HON|LOL|SC2|DOTA|WC3|AC
Last edited by VengefulCarrot on Sep 11, 2011, 1:51:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info