Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

"
Arondos wrote:
Just curious why take the three life nodes at 8% each near metal acuity?

You can take the 8%, 8%, and Gymnastics and get 2% more life and 20 str for the same points.

If you are referring to my build I do.

Build at 67
Any sugest of wands for level 40 to 50? i'm only level 42 atm and it's very hard to find a good wand, most wand i've found is 56+.
"
kuramot0 wrote:
Just a quick question:
Would it be possible to adapt this build to a witch something like that?

Or would it be too weak or something like that?
And would it even be playable for a newbee or would i get killed all the time before the build is finished?

So there is noone with any sugestions on my build adaption?
"
kuramot0 wrote:
"
kuramot0 wrote:
Just a quick question:

And would it even be playable for a newbee or would i get killed all the time before the build is finished?

Hi, this build is good and strong, the only problem is to find good 6L ES/eva for it. Also you have to switch for coc when you will be about 60 level and have good ES shield (not enough ES from the mixed chest only) so your crit chance will be lower but not bad at all :)(remove tween terror nodes and dual wieldnig, add frenzy charges and blood rage gem)
ing: Storm_Gaze
Last edited by LeMing on Jan 6, 2014, 11:39:46 AM
"
kuramot0 wrote:
"
kuramot0 wrote:
Just a quick question:

I would skip Doom Cast, spell crit chance is nice for final damage, but it's an extra 2 points to get (Can cross below the Dagger nodes and only use 1 +10 Int rather than 2+Doom Cast).

You're also doing without the Aura effecting passives, which will make it much harder to run multiple Auras (You would need both of the ones in LeMing's build as well as the 5% next to Harrier to be able to run 3 60% (and likely additional mana to have enough left over)). Using CI you'd want Discipline + Grace (for Iron Reflexes) / Hatred (more damage).

Something like this might work:
Spoiler

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAAAYF-QdjEHsRLxFQEZYV1xXwFfYWvxfYGNsZihqPGtsc3B2qIWAk_SepKLUppSo4Kwosvy1HLYMvbzSTOrM74UCgRnFHBk4qUEJTNVZjVvpXK1uvXfJe-l9qYnljcG0ZbWxwUnC7cNV08X_Ghq6H24w2j_qTJ5P8lwaZmpu1naOeuaIuoqOnK67PtAy0xbVItkG297vWvjq-p8APwFHBAMHFwfPC7MNtxKLQOdDu0k3VANeG2RPbGtvn3Q3hiOL35oHnVOtj647sGO4O707v4_Pq9Uv22vej-WP7Cfyr_MU=

If you only plan to run 2 60% auras you probably don't need the points down to the extra 5% Reservation reduction. (Can be put back into Crit, or put into more defensive skills if necessary).

With the crit from that Tree + Maligaro's + Rat's Nest and 1 Crit ring you should be able to get around 65% Crit chance.

My biggest worry would be you might not have enough Energy Shield increase to properly protect you from incoming damage (You're at <200% Increased Energy Shield).
IGN: Tresmere, Mariela, Manyella
Usually online M-F 5-6p EST - Varies on Weekends.
Impressive build, thx for shareing it! :)

Just one question: why life leech insted of Life gain on hit?

With LgoH you can save 8 point by not go for vaal packt that far. And also have the ability to use potions.
Only loose is the 12% res, but u can take one 6% node easy so basically you are 6%res short for 7 extra passive.

Or the LgoH sucks with this build?
- Profession?
- Demon hunter.
- But demons don't exist.
- You're welcome.
"
Any sugest of wands for level 40 to 50? i'm only level 42 atm and it's very hard to find a good wand, most wand i've found is 56+.

I wouldn't transition till about 65ish, just use spectral throw till then, thats all i did.
I'm loosing 1% chance to hit every level up, how can i keep a high chance to hit later game?

BTW, awesome build, super fun.... sadly i don't have a 6L to reach the full potential of this build.

Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYEfgX5DkgRlhXwFfYX2BmKGo8a2xzcHhoj9iQ8JP0mlSepKgsqWy2DOlhKfVBCUzVTuFVLVvpaSFptW69d8l76YnlirGegaj9tbG17cFJwu3DVf8aFVYcZh3aJ04w2kyeXBpu1naOdqqIuoqOuz7VIwFHB88Si0DnQ7tIZ037VANad1tHdDedU647uDu967_Dz6vba96P5Y_sJ_Kv8xf-T
IGN: GyFolks / guicorky / ZevsMightyThunder / UltimateMakeover
Last edited by pezgui on Jan 6, 2014, 5:36:57 PM
Nemesis Update:

Currently level 73.

Running Grace, Hatred, Clarity and Tempest Shield

Stats are:

Health: 4025 (4285 Without Clarity)
Mana: 77 (593 Without Aura's)
Armour: 8447 (With Grace)
Block: 34%
Resists: 75/75/75/19
Crit: 81.9% (With 4 Charges)

Gear:
Spoiler

Passives (Current):

Pasives (Future):

You will probably notice that i'm not taking Crit Multiplier nodes, This is purely as so far I can face tank Physical Reflect mobs without battering an eyelid whereas if I take crit multi chances are I am going to kill myself. Anyways just letting you guys know and the OP know that his build is awesome fun and I have just modified it slightly to cater for Nemesis survivabilty.
Thank you all for interesting in this build. I have to say that even with 18-19 level EK damage and clear speed is much better than with other builds I’ve tried. Even with top gear like shaveronne, soul taker and crown of eyes. This is my favorite character together with dominating blow soul taker/BoR/AA immortal tank.

"
l33tus wrote:

Just one question: why life leech insted of Life gain on hit?

Life gain on hit is very good with barrage + chain but not with this char. Life Leech + Vall Pact give you immunity for reflect. If you make a critical hits with 2-3 EK to physical reflect pact you will die but if you have high % of your hit leech instantly you don’t even see that the pack was reflect.
"
pezgui wrote:
I'm loosing 1% chance to hit every level up, how can i keep a high chance to hit later game?

There are some solutions:
1)The best is to have 1-2 items with additional accuracy: on every ring, amu or weapon you can have even 300-400 and this is sufficient (just try to have min 80% chance to hit).
2)Near Thick Skin is a nice 3 nodes cluster of cauarcy+movement speed. You can take it and respect later if you find better gear.
3)Every dex point give you additional accuracy but it is not the best way.
ing: Storm_Gaze

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info