Freezing pulse+summoner templar caster

So the main idea was that I wanted a caster and enjoyed templars look. Then I saw a streamer run freezing pulse+decent ES+zombies as meatshields and a few totems(might have been specced for 2 im not sure).

Either way I tried my best to create a build and this is the outcome:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbbaGfVM5ihBpMJeCmylP5CIabPrSZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncSdrqcIj0bQ0JuhgUmyOGZPz2VVxhZv2t3ZCyqY-oC4kwx9EH_GntgkNsUfAp6hr5uVBFZKLJxJsgLja9tzUwdjO-Hi96cri3ptGY48F1QigcHzw22dgIM4FE2iAASzAnHwH7T5GF2Bb548TdiMdsAakFWnhBo4VytI5zbpJKoZheNqwFR5Awj0

I would love critique/pointers on it, what I missed, what I could throw away for x or y, better ways of achieving what I'm trying to achieve,if i need the mana regen node in witch starter, if I overdid hp nodes, energy shield nodes and so forth. No clue how many dex nodes I should get either.
Last edited by inflames90 on Jan 23, 2013, 12:40:32 PM
Keep in mind if you have dual totems now, you cannot attack with main attacking spells. Other than that, I'm also keen on using a caster Templar.
Mm, I see. Im gonna skip the nodes down to that extra totem node and save a 4-5 points in doing so then
Hey man,

and what weapon are u gonna use? Coz i rly like ur build. Well done!

And btw, this is not for hardcore mode right?
Last edited by luckerr on Jan 23, 2013, 9:35:11 PM
"
luckerr wrote:
Hey man,

and what weapon are u gonna use? Coz i rly like ur build. Well done!

And btw, this is not for hardcore mode right?

wanna know this too
up
Yeah this is a direct copy of the streamer just with the totem waystone removed since they nerfed that horribly.

I was doing this build, and I even picked up the second minion node, and I got sick and tired of just summoning meatshields 24/7. But if you like that style then go for it.
up
up again need more answers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info