First Domination/Nemesis Challenge Completions!

Congratulations guys!

Dueling hmmm, very nice i cant wait for this :D
If I didn't feel like I had to RMT my ass off for the uniques I'd be more compelled to finish it as well. Anyway, congrats.
IGN: Sin
My congrats :3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
If I didn't feel like I had to RMT my ass off for the uniques I'd be more compelled to finish it as well. Anyway, congrats.

Your message should be censored like mine!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Lol I'll probably have 7 65's faster than the voltaic guardian rare. 400 hours played and no challenge completed yet, and I thought I played a lot :p
"pinytenis"

haha
"
Pibadi wrote:
"

Hah, did you say something similar? I'm sure it will be, but that's how I (and tons of others) feel. Oh well, maybe I'll complete the map bosses... that's enough of a personal goal for me.
"
"
Pibadi wrote:
"

Hah, did you say something similar? I'm sure it will be, but that's how I (and tons of others) feel. Oh well, maybe I'll complete the map bosses... that's enough of a personal goal for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/707691
And no, your RMT message look more little-hard to 100% trolling post :) Mine was be just like punch in the face.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Erm... mkay.
Lol, they went with the shopping achievement again these leagues?

Dat challenge!!
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info