First Domination/Nemesis Challenge Completions!

[Removed by Admin]
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Dec 17, 2013, 4:19:57 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Dec 17, 2013, 4:28:08 AM
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Dec 17, 2013, 4:37:31 AM
pinytenis. Seems legit.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
NCPereira wrote:
pinytenis. Seems legit.

GZ to the achievers!

LOL is this "removed by admin" thread???
Looks like the time when the game was "community oriented" and "open to criticism" are gone. This should be of your serious concern, Chris.
"
Lichalfred wrote:
GZ to the achievers!

LOL is this "removed by admin" thread???
Looks like the time when the game was "community oriented" and "open to criticism" are gone. This should be of your serious concern, Chris.

I think someone is just really salty that he was not first. :P
gz to winners!

Btw I am still looking for new build of the week episode.
So much easier if you play on Domination
Ign: Zeroes
Gz!
IGN: Scordalia_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info