For try, for see and for know.

So what happened to this guy? Did he finally give up or is GGG just that awesome? Any headsup would be appriciated.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2016, 6:24:11 PM
does it matter? i would think he gave up after trying to spam the forums to zero effect.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
For try?

For see and for know!! For try, for see. And for know.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Dont give the turd more attention by making threads about his dumb trolling/Botting.
"
Dont give the turd more attention by making threads about his dumb trolling/Botting.

This thread is just for try and for see and for know.
Mebbe he left in shame, after the community clearly demonstrated its disapproval of his behavior... Oh, wait, that was ARPGfan. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Mebbe he left in shame, after the community clearly demonstrated its disapproval of his behavior... Oh, wait, that was ARPGfan. =^[.]^=

No shame here. The community is just a bad one, especially here in off-topic.

With the exception of MoonYu of course. I actually like him.
"
arpgfan wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

No shame here. The community is just a bad one, especially here in off-topic.

With the exception of MoonYu of course. I actually like him.

'Sokay. Folks seem to like Eutychus well enough. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Someone wanna be cool and give me the story of whatever your talking about :?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info