Class Skin Transfer? I want my scion to look like a marauder.

GGG, please consider adding a skin transfer to switch the model of my character. Marauders are badass, but my build doesn't fit them!

"
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having classes at all? You'd have no way to distinguish between classes at all.

The purpose of classes is their position on the passive tree, their appearance doesn't mean much. Why do you have to distinguish a class? You should care more about a character's abilities than their class.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
why do you want a inocent young white blonde lady to become a afro-karui gangsta?
"
spoc002 wrote:
why do you want a inocent young white blonde lady to become a afro-karui gangsta?

She has always felt like a karui gangsta on the inside, but everyone sees her for a dumb blonde. How would you feel if you were born in a body you could not identify with??
"
Seeders wrote:
"
spoc002 wrote:

She has always felt like a karui gangsta on the inside, but everyone sees her for a dumb blonde. How would you feel if you were born in a body you could not identify with??

i would stay the same, because i am, what i am! i would make ppl in wraeclast acknowledge me for my actions and not for my looks! (oO)
Play a marauder.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Play a marauder.

Why?
IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Last edited by Thorien_Kell on Dec 10, 2013, 1:50:41 PM
I rather have gender swap skins than class swap skins.
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Play a marauder.

This

Nobody seems to have a reason they dont like the idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info