Glacial Hammer Templar

Hi I've been looking around for a melee 2 handed templar but havent found anything up to date so I decided to quickly make a passive tree to see what you guys think about it, it's made for a 2 handed mace templar not staff, the main single target skill would be glacial hammer and AOE would be ground slam.

The passive build builds on some hp regen and blood magic aswell as the 2% leech, I know there is alot of intellect and the first talent 40% mana regen will be worthless as soon as blood magic is picked up. Also I havent played alot of POE so I dont know if glacial hammer scales with physical damage i guess its not viable if it doesn't, anyway sorry for the compact text and for any errors in the text English is not my native language.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_fPAXvfIM4FE2paA9UinQYXQSzMol35Vfi7DgaOKeEkFXAGuSt3sEZ6Rb5iDidilnzrKpyqfcy-OtBqhRxDjw6Ut-_ogACcSlP5CIabJ2upwgZhSSqNunjao9G0NDPZVXGFm9R5rQvQT-BK9-ylIdYPZ7FpzCezSftGS7Uj7nd7w7nUlRJXz_2SIzPUFBYY8bYVbXBBNw9IVU5Dg_MpmTJmAHn_InrCa3kJyAx-xVQ2t0TzE_zqlJR-ezL974=
Last edited by archpaladin on Jan 12, 2013, 11:30:50 AM
in opinion to many skill points used.
u got a lot of dmg nodes and i mean a lot with hp nods u lack in resistance // armor // ES the u should focus on all options not just sticking to 1 explicit nod , this can work very very very GOOOD becouse u got all weapons noods and nice hp ones but u will need some crazy gear to back up all the leaks u miss. hope it helps some how.
It does help thanks for the input. :)
Problem. You get mace crits the upper part of the tree but take resolute technique

Overall, your build way too scattered. I cleaned it up a bit for you.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQSzBVsOPA9UD8wUTRRxFvkYXRmFGekaOBpsIVUkqicgMok26TkOOlI8BUE_QapEskbXTdhR5lW1V-JYPVnzXcZgbXKpdu535YErgW-DOIg4inSLjIx2kFWUh52AnYqePJ7Fns2f36IApmSnMKeEqRqpaKyqreS0L7UEwBrBBMmY3D3d897B37Lfv-Nq5CLkresJ7DjvfPAf9zL3vvjr_Ik=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info