1.0.2 Patch Notes and New Supporter Packs!

I think will wait for new ones. I hope you get Diamond support pack back! Or something who worth the money. I mean 900$ for not make new content feels for me to expensiv.

I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Puschtekuche wrote:
The new packs will keep the game up, no question about this, but they are a slap in the face to all the people which had supported POE as it wasn't as "final" as it's now.

So the offers become better and better and you call that a slap in the face? lol.
It's not like they are offering the content of the older packs again at better value, that would be unfair. Also note that the older packs came with signed goodies from a certain tier upwards, to name one awesome thing about them which you are not getting with the new packs.

"
Starzon29 wrote:
I think will wait for new ones. I hope you get Diamond support pack back! Or something who worth the money.

Closed and Open Beta Supporter Packs are gone forever.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Nov 29, 2013, 7:17:48 AM
"
dust7 wrote:
"
Puschtekuche wrote:
The new packs will keep the game up, no question about this, but they are a slap in the face to all the people which had supported POE as it wasn't as "final" as it's now.

So the offers become better and better and you call that a slap in the face? lol.
It's not like they are offering the content of the older packs again at better value, that would be unfair.

"
Starzon29 wrote:
I think will wait for new ones. I hope you get Diamond support pack back! Or something who worth the money.

Closed and Open Beta Supporter Packs are gone forever.

Dammit!! I apologies for my answer GGG! I love your game and i hope find new support pack i can support your awsome game!! =).
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
If you've purchased Point Packs since Release and would like to combine them towards a Supporter Pack, please email Support for help! They have a small email backlog at the moment but will get to you as soon as they can. Thanks again for the support!

I spent 40+€ since it reached steam, so if i write an email i get the support pack, because i spent money in the past? Or i have to purchase one of them right now? Thanks!
These portals are cool as fuck, very jrpg and tera like. I really like them.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Great work GGG team.
You all have my support for years to come.

Keep it up!
"
mike2k22 wrote:
Silly question. I have spent 10,20,20 can I combine these for the $40 supporter pack or do i have to upgrade a 20 to get the pack?

I have this same question. I bought 10 20 20 w/n the last few weeks and was wondering if those points would combine to 50 and get the bottom supporter pack?

Also, if I had the bottom supporter pack, could I still upgrade to higher tier support packs?
Hi, the Conqueror Pack picture says "Conquerer", which I assume is a typo.
This is the picture: https://web-grindinggear.netdna-ssl.com/image/shop/pack/release/Tier4.jpg

Also, the portrait frames look really terrible.

The portals and back attachments look great however, but I get the feeling that they don't really fit the game's aesthetics...
"Of course we balance knowing players will Alt-F4 out of there."
- Qarl
Last edited by Deankar on Nov 29, 2013, 8:08:53 AM
"
drixie08 wrote:
"
mike2k22 wrote:
Silly question. I have spent 10,20,20 can I combine these for the $40 supporter pack or do i have to upgrade a 20 to get the pack?

I have this same question. I bought 10 20 20 w/n the last few weeks and was wondering if those points would combine to 50 and get the bottom supporter pack?

Also, if I had the bottom supporter pack, could I still upgrade to higher tier support packs?

For the 10 20 20 combination, i feel it's a yes, you can combine it, but it is not automatic.
You have to contact support to combine multiple points purchase towards the support pack as stated by Chris in this post.

After that, if you wish to upgrade to a higher support pack, you can do it automatically without contacting support. Access your profile's "account transactions" page, and the upgradeable transactions will be displayed.
If only I had $120 for the Warrior bundle.. I guess I'll get the $50 Survivor one and wait for future bundles to pick up a larger one.

Edit:

Question, if I buy the $50 pack now. Will I be able to use as an upgrade in the future for the next pack bundle?
Last edited by Dixton on Nov 29, 2013, 8:16:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info