Best Item name in a game ever maybe?

I personally think that Shabby Jerkin is one of the best names for an item in a game that I can think of, at this time anyway. Curious if anyone has a better name or something similar.

Poll Question: What is your favorite and best(funny or just badass sounding) name for an item or even something else in a game?

Edit: The game does not have to be limited to this one. My idea was just games in general or of similar play style.
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
Last edited by Augustrad on Jan 9, 2013, 5:08:33 PM
I killed a rare zombie the other day called "Pussucker"..... no BS! Had a good chuckle over that.
Traveling in a fried-out combie, On a hippie trail head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, She took me in and gave me breakfast,
And she said, "Do you come from a land down under?, Where women glow and men plunder?"
Unavailable

And no, I'm not a nazi. :)

Hmm, I also had 2h rare mace called Bone Snap, but I can't find it anymore.
Boom baby!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
omg u found hitler's bow Oo

"morbid breeze" was a cool name of an item i found
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
"
Elegia wrote:
Unavailable

And no, I'm not a nazi. :)

Hmm, I also had 2h rare mace called Bone Snap, but I can't find it anymore.

LOL good find.
I shouldn't be laughing at that, but hahahaha.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
I once had a map called Unholy Slag. Not sure if slag means the same thing where I grew up as it does to everyone else, though urban dictionary suggests it does.
Unavailable

something about the name of this thing just clicks... even though im what most people would call a pagan, i still get a hell of a chuckle out of it

also, a while back somebody found a "Death Star" shield, only thing i can remember is it was a ES shield of some type...
Last edited by tranxx4 on Jan 9, 2013, 6:37:24 AM
"
tranxx4 wrote:
Unavailable

This is so brilliant.
I love how the rare names click!
Nazi gags are cheap.

Spoiler
butIlaughedthefirsttimeIsawSiegeHailtoo.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info