Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

My SC your HC 1.3:1

Current stock:
orbs
Spoiler

maps
Spoiler

updating thread since I'm back!

Sorry folks I don't go first but I'm down for trading in as small an amount as you feel comfortable with!

Vouchs
Spoiler

"
Poxx wrote:
Traded today with him, a total of one exalt and 8 chaos.. everything went smoothly.

"
Tatchee wrote:
Cannot recommend this guy enough!

Traded over an Exalted Orb and 12 Chaos from Nemesis to Domination, he traded me and then notified me that he actually owed me more than that (since I read the rates backwards, thought it was my 1.5 to his 1).

He could have easily just taken my currency and only given me the 24 and not corrected me but he made sure that he gave me the correct rate even though I would have been none the wiser! I don't know many people who would have done such a thing, you are a really honest guy!

"
Nice and easy trade. 48c in one go; logged right over and got my exalts.

Thank you, Gun420!

"
drjansiu wrote:
Nice guy
it was fast trade, specially changed his ex on domi so i could trade my chaoses vs chaoses :)

"
adingleberry wrote:
Vouch for this guy, fast and easy. This guy is very nice and legit. :)

Last edited by Gun420 on Apr 25, 2015, 12:35:27 AM
Traded today with him, a total of one exalt and 8 chaos.. everything went smoothly.
^
^
^
Last edited by Gun420 on Nov 29, 2013, 8:40:58 AM
^
^

Traded over an Exalted Orb and 12 Chaos from Nemesis to Domination, he traded me and then notified me that he actually owed me more than that (since I read the rates backwards, thought it was my 1.5 to his 1).

He could have easily just taken my currency and only given me the 24 and not corrected me but he made sure that he gave me the correct rate even though I would have been none the wiser! I don't know many people who would have done such a thing, you are a really honest guy!
Last edited by Tatchee on Nov 29, 2013, 1:23:58 PM
"
Tatchee wrote:

Felt too bad lol <3
^ just exalts left :O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info