Map drop

I was not aware that there is a recipe to level up a map.

Too the wiki I go!!
All my recent attempts to get a nice pool of 70+ maps failed. Goin big this time. Farmed piety for a week, have about 100 lvl 66 maps saved up, 30 unid 67s and about 40-50 68s. I think once I run every single 67 and have 200+ 68's I'll run those for a week. Maybe just maaaaybe I'll get some 69s and 70s outa the 68s and within another couple weeks I'll have a nice pool of those.
So in the end maybe I'll end up with a few 71-73 maps and after running those and getting no maps I'll be back to farming piety and running 67s.
Last edited by Kricys on Nov 28, 2013, 2:46:59 PM
My Map drops are insane...

Doing 74-75 Maps and always find 2-3 Maps higher, mostly its 2lvl higher.

I never had a Map "pool", just bought some 68 Maps and kept going to 72-73, from there you should always get atleast 1 Map of the same lvl back and if youre lucky you have 20-30 Maps in a range from 73-75.

I really like the changes to "Map drops"
Hey GGG, Can i have the version of the game that ^ guy is playing?
"
Drakkalen wrote:
Meh, with the change to map drop rates already implemented, i'd say the only real way to just completely be unable to sustain at least 72-75map pool(solo even!) is lack of knowledge about the correct way to utilize each map, mod wise. Before the buff, I would tend to agree with the sentiments here, having streaked through a considerable/solid 74-76 map pool multiple times with next to nothing to show for it in regards of equal level/higher level maps. Post-buff, though, really feels like why can't I hold all these >=level maps.

I am an extremely new player, and I have no idea what Im doing with maps. I have all of 2 level 69's, a few 68's and 67's and like 10 66's.

No idea what the best method is to get higher level maps and keep a large pool. The only way to get a decent chunk of 66 maps seem to be piety runs.
Nope, Piety is a loss of time. Do Piety if you want items, not maps.
-start from lowest maps, roll them +Q30, don't alch till 70
-always build a steady pool(s) you can rely on
-attack a pool when it's ready, or you'll fail, don't play highest lvl maps if there are a few of them
-progress slowly, step by step
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Ive noticed the change on the map-lvl that drops, but its not enough. I got 1 map per 3 (well rolled) maps in the last days per average. So i still run out of maps and have to start with 66 again and again. The funny thing is: 66 maps drop shitloads of maps (mostly other 66) even with low quantity. so i can raise the lvl of my map pool slightly. but if i make a 69+ map with >90Q nothing drops... and this happens all the time, not just sometimes. and my pool dropps to where i began.
Chris Wilson someone ruined the map drop system, FIRE that idiot(joke). I dont see a plateau map since 2.0. Drop must be T1 or more.
Last edited by matamepoko on Sep 3, 2015, 10:51:38 AM
"
matamepoko wrote:
Chris Wilson someone ruined the map drop system, FIRE that idiot(joke). I dont see a plateau map since 2.0. Drop must be T1 or more.

This thread was from open beta 2 years ago.

Though it is funny to get some perspective here. People used to complain about not getting 70+ maps, now they feel entitled to chain 80+ maps all day without investment. Ah, the good old days.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
ops, anyways map drop sucks. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info