How to turn in Book of Reform questions?

I need to get +1 power charge instead of a +1 passive skill point. Would I have to get the book of reform for Alira and then use the book in any Merciless zone while I have a free passive point?
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2017, 10:18:08 PM
as far as i understood you need to get the book in that level and apply it there. should work.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Does anyone have experience doing this? I just want to make sure.

I will get the Book of Reform for Alira in Merciless Zone and use it there while I have a free passive point, this should give me +1 power charge?
no experience because i lack the currency. but it should work as you described.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
PLC_Mystic wrote:

I will get the Book of Reform for Alira in Merciless Zone and use it there while I have a free passive point, this should give me +1 power charge?

This worked.
"
geradon wrote:
no experience because i lack the currency. but it should work as you described.

Thanks.
maybe blame my bad english, maybe unclear written prescriptions. I received the book eramir`s to change his reward. Now I have to just throw it in the trash? there is no other solution? WTF
a good solution to the problem - orb of alteration, but it does not work.
Last edited by xXRobinBadXx on Feb 22, 2014, 5:30:57 AM
I chose Alira's favour (+40mana) in normal difficulty months ago and when I wanted to gain Oak's favour (+40life) I used 20regrets + amber amulet to take book of reform for oak from a vendor, used it in normal difficulty zone and it worked. My mana is reduced by 40 and my life is increased by 40. I'm telling you this because it's not crystal clear which book we should take and regret is not so cheap that you can always try again if you're mistaken without a piece of you die inside.
Necro post... sorry: If you took the +1 passive, you need to remove that extra point in the passive tree. Once removed book will work as intended :)

Godspeed Exile, May the path of blood keep you warm!
"
Necro post... sorry: If you took the +1 passive, you need to remove that extra point in the passive tree. Once removed book will work as intended :)

Godspeed Exile, May the path of blood keep you warm!

Why are you necro'ing this thread an answer a question asked THREE YEARS AGO? I'm pretty sure he isn't still waiting on an answer.
U MAD?
The book i picked up won't let me drop or trade.

help please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info