Still no beta key after 6 months of subscribing

Hey guys,

sorry if this is the wrong section to make this thread on but i was wondering why I still have no beta key to gain acces to PoE. I'm registered since 12 april and i'm looking in my mail everyday since then, but I saw nothing yet :(.

Any help or an awnser to this question?

Kind regards

Tuomas'Snorri'
RNG buddy. game comes out for open beta (free) on January 23rd. if you can't dish out the $10 support pack then I guess you'll have to wait awhile longer.
It's just a matter of luck getting it for free. It's not guaranteed. I had accounts registered August 2011 that never got a key.

You should really consider buying a supporter pack if you can't wait until OBT, which is in just under a month. It's totally worth it and you'd be helping out the game. I bought Gold earlier this year because I knew this game was going to be amazing, and it's not let me down since.

There have been a lot of key giveaways on streams, various forums (including this one), and whatnot. You just have to put in the time to get them. Check out twitch.tv and anyone who streams PoE. I managed to pick up quite a few extra keys for friends that way after the 5 with my Gold package ran out. Once again, the key point is that you have to put in the time to get them. If you can't, support the game or all you can do otherwise is wait for OBT.
I'm sending you a beta key via PM.
"
Acebeans wrote:

So someone simply registers to a forum because he doesn't want to pay a measly 10 dollars (which many others have paid) and then actually complains when he isn't simply given a beta key for doing absolutely nothing, and you respond by giving him one?

That's called positive reinforcement, and its just going to cause even more of this kind of thing.
"
Imbalanxd wrote:
"
Acebeans wrote:

So someone simply registers to a forum because he doesn't want to pay a measly 10 dollars (which many others have paid) and then actually complains when he isn't simply given a beta key for doing absolutely nothing, and you respond by giving him one?

That's called positive reinforcement, and its just going to cause even more of this kind of thing.

or it could be that keys will be worthless in a couple weeks and people are just trying to get rid of them to anyone that takes a few seconds to ask. no reason to be a negative nancy
Want in the beta? Drop $10 for a supporter pack and get beta access, or wait until OB in January.

Why do so many people complain about getting in beta? It barely costs anything, and unless you're a mother-basement-dwelling individual, you can afford a small $10 bucks.

If not, get a damn job. I'm a heavy drug user even, coming from me.... you need to check yo' self.
If you saved 10 cents a day you would've had the key a lot sooner. Really don't understand people waiting forever to get into the beta just because its a f2p game.

If 10 cents a day was too hard.. just skip lunch 1-2 times or something theres $10.

or.. steal 50 cents from your moms purse like once a week.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Dec 31, 2012, 6:22:02 PM
In addition to buying the supporter pack, I'm pretty sure if you spent some time on the forums you would have already found a beta key. I myself gave away 3 of them 2-3 weeks ago. I saw some other threads giving out beta keys as well.

But like the other posters have commented, this game is well worth the $10 you have to pay for early access. Best investment ever.
"
Imbalanxd wrote:
"
Acebeans wrote:

He wanted a beta key. I had two extra and no one to give them to so I gave him one. What's the big fucking problem with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info