Forget build of the week HCs NyanNyanNyanNyanNyan is build of the year

It's like taking a bunch of effective builds and cramming into one. Basically the RT/Blood Magic mace Marauder and combined it with the Flame Totem Templar into one BAMF char that can also do great DPS fast attacks and and tank in endgame HC.

So what makes NyanNyanNyanNyanNyan's build so good? The fact that every single skillpoint was planned out and nothing went to waste while he maximized his build in getting what he needed in the shortest time? Is it the fact that his build basically does it all, from single target dps, to huge aoe hits, all while he's got two totems blasting enemies or one distracting enemies with taunts. Is it the fact that when he did Vaal on Merci solo he just face tanked firebombs like they were nothing? And he does it all with a garbage shield not even made for his class that he really needs to get rid of.

High HP and Regen
Damage
Versatility.
Survivability.

Don't need fancy gimmicks or tons of uniques. That's the problem, some BOTW are just gimmick builds, instead of effective powerhouses like NyanNyanNyanNyanNyan made. Items play a small part. It's build of the week, not items of the week.
Last edited by BaneoftheLight on Dec 29, 2012, 8:14:13 PM
well lets see the build then
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Cool story. Too bad all the other cookie cutters already do this and more.
what class are you talking about and why dont you show us the build? from what you've described i'd like to see for myself :)))
Nyan....... The Ranger troll.

The guy who flipped out because I explained the looting mechanics. Than proceeded to call me a ninja despite never playing with me....

Well, let's see this. Cause 2x totems and some taunts doesn't sound like anything new.

So.. if I get the gist of the post, using items to make builds otherwise not possible is somehow.. gimmicky?

I gotta disagree with that.

Using the build of the week and taking credit for it is one thing, actually coming up with the build is something else.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Why would you post about/praise a build and the not even provide a link to it?
BotW for me, is building something around certain items or skills (passive or active), that´s creative.
Especially those certain niche-builds.
Skills or items used to a certain extend, even GGG has never thought of..
that´s a real build.
Who cares if u cannot play some of those builds in HC, races or w/e (yet still, most of them can/do).
It´s the creativity that counts.

Simply using "standard" BiS-nodes (like health, ES, max res., etc.) on the other hand, is not creative at all.

Somewhere, there might be the best "round-out allround" passive-build - optimized on every edge, perfectly suited for HC or Races.
But thats just called META.

BotW is all about the creativity not the perfect efficiency.

First you troll Global with your moronic drivel now you're doing it on the forums too. Oh, you use double totems? What a unique, little snowflake you are.
IGN: Yeph
Well if it's so good how about a video of a map run, maybe post your gear and skill tree too, or maybe a double vaal video, that usually shows the power and survivability of a build.
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info