Will anybody else miss the old trading system?

"
norm flats
same name in-game
I kinda miss it, and if I'm giving stuff away I still like to drop it. Despite the risk of scam attempts (never been scammed myself), I enjoyed meeting up at Terraces or wherever, checking out other people's chars and aura combos, demonstrating what skills you each use, maybe chatting a little or killing a few stray zombies - It seemed so much more sociable.

The trade window is necessary I guess, but ah! the good old days...

“I conceive of nothing, in religion, science or philosophy, that is more than the proper thing to wear, for a while.”

― Charles Fort
What was the old trading system..?
Happy Kripp is happy: http://i.imgur.com/gHvzA.gif
throwing items at the floor, ala Diablo 1

funny stuff indeed
"
pigsRflying wrote:
throwing items at the floor, ala Diablo 1

funny stuff indeed

How do you get scammed? Faster run, and whirling blades? lol
Happy Kripp is happy: http://i.imgur.com/gHvzA.gif
No, I do not miss that at all, not even a tiny bit.
Last edited by Dakaa on Jan 6, 2013, 5:27:37 PM
What was the old system?
INGAME: Savanity
Why would anyone miss a needlessly risky trading system? It just sounds pretentious: "oh, back in my day we didn't have these silly trade interfaces and nobody had any problems with it ever. You're all so spoon-fed by the developers nowadays". No. Stop being daft, it was an incomplete aspect of the game that provided nothing but turning room for scammers.

I had been dealing with the trading issue since pretty much CB launch and I was not scammed once but that doesn't change my opinion. If all my views were based around the concept that if I've not experienced it then it can't happen at all I would be an extremely closed minded person.

If you find a fun in potentially losing something you have then go put your face on the hob of your cooker and try to keep it there for as long as possible. (Spoilers, the risk is that you end up highly disfigured).
referring to this as a system is like referring to an office chair as transportation
srdy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info