New Vendor Recipes_Found (not by me though)

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
shoju wrote:
I would be interested in crafting this way

That is even less aRPG than this shopping game we have now.

And that is fucking saying something.

Color me the type of person who likes crafting to actually be more than a giant slot machine with 100 different levers.
Just another case of time wasted. Instead of making something useful, GGG wastes time on making utterly useless things. No brainer required to see it's a complete dogshit recipe. Yeah, now they are proud they gave same love for crafting. This is obvious trolling, no more.
Last edited by walentaz on Nov 19, 2013, 10:00:58 AM
"
walentaz wrote:
Just another case of time wasted. Instead of making something useful, GGG wastes time on making utterly useless things. No brainer required to see it's a complete dogshit recipe. Yeah, now they are proud they gave same love for crafting. This is obvious trolling, no more.

just make a suggestion on how you would improve crafting.

consider that you need to encourage to keep people playing for more than 3-4 years under the condition that they quit when they fully geared 3 chars.

consider too that you have people playing 2 hours a day as well as 20 hours a day and you have to equalize their efforts in a way that both are motivated by the game.

i'm exited to hear your statement.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
walentaz wrote:

consider that you need to encourage to keep people playing for more than 3-4 years under the condition that they quit when they fully geared 3 chars.

consider too that you have people playing 2 hours a day as well as 20 hours a day and you have to equalize their efforts in a way that both are motivated by the game.

Don't hold your breath, just another self-entitled brat with nothing to contribute except to crap all over other people's hard work.
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
"
demivion wrote:
"
geradon wrote:
"
walentaz wrote:

Don't hold your breath, just another self-entitled brat with nothing to contribute except to crap all over other people's hard work.

Sums up about 90% of forum posts in every game.

Thing people need to realize:

The people who love the game and have no problems with it are, well, playing the game and not on the forums bitching while wiping Cheeto dust off on their fedoras.
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
"
Caessa wrote:

Sums up about 90% of forum posts in every game.

Thing people need to realize:

The people who love the game and have no problems with it are, well, playing the game and not on the forums bitching while wiping Cheeto dust off on their fedoras.

Yeah, and what are you doing here? You barely played the game, I mean lvl 74 max, not even the harsh end-game stage, so don't pretend like you know the game and like it's everything perfect with it. Actually there is several issues of much higher priority, than some useless recipes. Most of those quietly playing people don't care much about quality and what they get, I mean they play whatever... I care about this game, but it seems GGG don't care so much to make it better. There are hundreds of good suggestions (I take a part in these discussions myself) however they lack any attitude from GGG, also none of those were implemented. I think it's shit recipes and this is my opinion, I think it's waste of time. I have right to say what I think. When something is done right, I say "well done", "awesome". I'm always 100% honest, in other words - I don't kiss anyone's ass, like some fanboys do.
Current crafting recipes = speed boots and weapon damage.

Pros for current crafting recipes –
Ingredient costs are low and can be used by all players
Player has control over what mods are added
Mods are desirable

Cons for current crafting recipes –
Speed recipe is only usable on white items
Weapon damage recipe turns a rare item back to magic
Crafting rares from recipe needs additional orbs - augmentation – Regal orb – exalted x3
Additional cost limits this recipe to low level magic or end game rares.

IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
major cons:
not being able to hit top-tier mods
These are the crafting changes i'd make. Even though you can't reach top tier affixes with the new recipes everyone would have a sure way of getting what they want. And it's a solution for both casuals and nolifers who have, most likely, shit ton of currency.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Last edited by Pivovar on Nov 21, 2013, 3:32:51 AM
"
walentaz wrote:
There are hundreds of good suggestions (I take a part in these discussions myself) however they lack any attitude from GGG, also none of those were implemented.

simple reason: the company is too small.
the result is a lacking forum support regarding suggestion feedback cause mods are too busy keeping the discussions civilized and in support account related problems naturally having a higher priority.

i already suggested implementing a official list of improvements ggg already acknowledged as nice to have so people wanting to improve the game don't suggest the same things over and over again without dev feedback cause they know it all already.

this still is a free to play game and we're all fanbois, otherwise we wouldn't care about the game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info