Results for September 3rd hardcore 3 hour competition

If one of you guys in my party (ZombieTemplar) want to give me a key, I'll love you forever! :)
Fun event. Thanks for the keys! I'm glad I did better than last time :D

Thanks to WickedHood for partying up until he died in the same area he died in during our practice run yesterday.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
"
IMDisappoint wrote:

Thanks to WickedHood for partying up until he died in the same area he died in during our practice run yesterday.

Gongrats for the race !
Thanks Jonus for the invite, you are the best !
I stopped hacking the timer ! :>
Jesus people, stop spamming about keys.
There should be one and only one topic with one post per person with whole description why 'he/she should get a key' and thats all.

Congratulations for the winners.
Can somebody recommend me some streams from this events?
Last edited by KKRT on Sep 3, 2011, 6:37:32 PM
I would love to have been able to see some video of all this!

If anyone has an extra beta-key, please pass them on to those who are dying to test this game out -- *raising hand wildly*
"
IMDisappoint wrote:

Congrats to you for apparently kicking alot of ass :O lol, i'm gonna have to check out some more streams.
HC League:
Sywricka (the 2nd) - 37 Witch
Mebryn (the 3rd) - 21 Duelist
*raises hand for key*

*scratches arms like a heroin addict*

I NEED IT D:
if someone can send me a key ... it will be very usefull, i will play all weekend..
The competition system is really fair, was great to see it.

We could pregenerate our chars log in and wait in a paused zone so everybody could start exactly at the turn of the hour when they unpaused for all. The ending was the same and got paused right at the end.

This must be a great source of information for the devs to see what adjustments are needed. I love what I'm seeing here in the beta so far, keep it up!

Representin' Duelist in top10, yeash!
Last edited by Cruniac on Sep 3, 2011, 7:08:03 PM
I'm a little curious..

What would have happened if I had let the zombie that was hacking at me after the end pause kill me before logging out? Would I still have been considered alive?
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info