Drop Rates on Standard vs Domination vs Nemesis.

Hi there, was wondering if the different league's have different loot? For example are the orb drop rates higher in Standard vs Domination vs Nemesis, are Unique item drops higher in Standard vs Domination vs Nemesis or do all these leagues have the same drop rate on orbs and unique items?

Thank in advance for your reply's.
IGN: ZomBieZA
All leagues have the same drop rates, I believe. I have talked to people with both amazing luck and horrible luck on all leagues.
"
Nuttzo wrote:
All leagues have the same drop rates, I believe. I have talked to people with both amazing luck and horrible luck on all leagues.

Thank you, Was wondering all day because I find more uncommon orbs in Standard and more common orbs in Domination, with unique I find more unique in Standard vs Domination.
IGN: ZomBieZA
I was wondering the same thing. Mainly because I see so many people say "I need this XXX item, but i'm not in nemesis". So if all the items are the same and have the same drop rate why do people say thy can't get them because there not in Nemesis?
I feel my orb drops are better in DOM than in standard but my unique finds are better in standard; then again, I've been in standard for almost a year and Dom since Nov.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
I feel my orb drops are better in DOM than in standard but my unique finds are better in standard; then again, I've been in standard for almost a year and Dom since Nov.

Same here. I've collected more chaos drops in Dom in the same time frame in standard.
well you cant make conclusions based on short-term experience or what (paranoid) people say. There is no reason to have different drop rates in permanent/4 month leagues.

Lot of items drop and only very few of them are high orbs so you can sometimes experience strange things, but thats how RNG works

Spoiler
Ive had 4 month period when no exalt or divine dropped for me
Ive had 1 week period when I dropped 3 exalts and 1 divine
I have yet to drop my first eternal :/
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info