Premium Stash Tab Bundles are on Sale!

"
CelticHound wrote:

Note for everyone: Today's deal is the best pricing for premium stash tabs GGG has offered. So if you want premium tabs, buy today!

Not quite. During Open Beta this bundle was always on sale at 160 points.
"
Kvothex wrote:
Hmmm, I bought 2 bundles yesterday. What's GGGs policy in this case? Is it like Riots, where if you buy something 7 days before it goes on sale, they refund you the difference? I guess I should be more patient next time.

If you've bought them the day before then you can try contacting their support department. They have in the past handled these situations positively.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
So uhhh...I just bought this damn thing literally a day ago. GGG can you uhh give me a couple free points towards my account?

Wow I got screwed on this
The only thing I would consider buying is the premium stash tab bundle.......not because I don't want to support GGG, but because I am on a tight budget and cannot afford it at the moment. Sadly, even at 165 points, I would have to buy $20 worth of credit to be able to buy the premium stash tab bundle.

Due to this (not wanting to buy anything that may cost 35 points or less and having to buy 200 points to get the premium stash tab bundle even with the sale), this is basically not a discount at all to me....I have to spend $20 now to get the stash tabs, or $20 tomorrow to get them.

I really want the premium stash tab space but I just can't afford it for $20 right now.....I suppose I could buy the regular tabs, but even when they go on sale I would likely (would have to wait and see) still have to buy 150 points worth to get them, leaving me paying the same price regardless of whether I wait for a sale or not. :(
~IGN: Nagisan
Last edited by Nagisan on Nov 9, 2013, 8:33:18 PM
Thank you guys for all your hard work! Its like you guys read my mind. Been waiting for this sale so I could use some of my points. :)
Would buy this, but it's kinda late. Already spend my salary on something else (rent, food, etc)

Maybe GGG can do this sale again by the end of the month?
"
Jadowyn wrote:

Not quite. During Open Beta this bundle was always on sale at 160 points.

Nope, back in September, I'd noted the options.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Suggestion:

1. To boost great sale like this, maybe GGG can announce the deal a week or 3 days before. I missed this deal because I went for 2 days right when this bundle I've wait for a long time was on sale.

2. To boost point sales, maybe GGG can make point discount as daily deal sometime. This will encourage people with limited budget to buy - maybe their first - point packs.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Yeah I missed it too. I hadn't actually planned on buying anymore micro-transactions until this became available because I haven't had much time to play in the last few weeks. And I missed the one thing I planned on buying.
You probably shouldn't call them "builds of the week" anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info