@Devs, My wife wants me to turn off the titties in this game

"
Andromansis wrote:
"What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

Aaaaaand...you win.

/internet.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Last edited by GingerBeast on Nov 10, 2013, 2:13:13 AM
This is a great mockery of the pussy whipped reddit guy complaining that the 'naked' girl statues over the health and mana globes offended his feminist wife.

I'd be all for options to increase the titties, play all my female characters with see through armor.
"When you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail."
One thing I hate about video games is there is always an unfair excessive amount of female nudity, and never as much male nudity.

I say mysandry!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I think this might be because males in general seem to be more homophobic than females.
So it is easier to gross out a male (most players are male, I guess) with male nudity than female playeresses (how many are there, I wonder - 25%, more, less?) with female nudity.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I have heard it said that all women are only two drinks away from a girl-on-girl encounter...

my wife passes out after one and a half......
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
I think this might be because males in general seem to be more homophobic than females.
So it is easier to gross out a male (most players are male, I guess) with male nudity than female playeresses (how many are there, I wonder - 25%, more, less?) with female nudity.

Yes, hence peoples reactions to my character names.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
ChJees wrote:
Let's make the Witch and Scion look like this. Then we all can be happy!

More bewbs

And the Marauder can also be bored, and microcephalic, too? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 10, 2013, 2:47:05 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
ChJees wrote:
Let's make the Witch and Scion look like this. Then we all can be happy!

More bewbs

And the Marauder can also be bored, and microcephalic, too? =0[.]o=

yes please. /drool
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
"
Andromansis wrote:
So my wife was kibitzing on my playing the game this morning and I was in the zone with all the titty monsters, and my wife was all like "Are those titties" and I was like "Yes" and then she was like "What sort of perverted game is this" and I was like "What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

Run, you fool!
Never stick your dick in crazy.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Fuck the titties. We need larger asses on the Witch, Ranger and Scion and curvier hips. DO EET NAOW FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!

Partly kidding....But I really would pay for micro-transactions to make them more hypersexualized. <_<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info