@Devs, My wife wants me to turn off the titties in this game

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:
A slider that dynamically resizes all the titties in the game is an interesting idea. But to be fair that slider would need to resize all the dicks in the game too.

i think hed want both a dick slider as well as boob slider to suit all tastes.

No, no, we do not want to suit ALL tastes. Otherwise there would be a furry slider. Baaaad juju
IGN : Reamus
solution: become gay
"We believe - so we're misled, we assume - so we're played, we confide - so we're deceived, we trust - so we're betrayed"
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:
A slider that dynamically resizes all the titties in the game is an interesting idea. But to be fair that slider would need to resize all the dicks in the game too.

+1

I'd also like a slider of both, therefore I can resize the boobs to be just slightly bigger then a full palm and the penises to be almost non-existent.
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
10/10 good sir, this one had it all. :)

"
haloja wrote:
Is this shit for real?. Dump that woman, Path of Exile is now your real wife

Dialla loves you, Not-A-Cockroach...
Last edited by Psyborg on Nov 9, 2013, 1:29:42 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Ya, like:

+

=

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Ya, like:

+

=

This guy deserves some -kind of reward for that.
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
"
MrMocharaid wrote:
What a glorious post this is.
"
Andromansis wrote:
I was like "What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

This is the funniest thing Ive ever read on these forums
"
Tipherith wrote:
I'd also like a slider of both, therefore I can resize the boobs to be just slightly bigger then a full palm and the penises to be almost non-existent.

Look at me, I'm straight.
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
I love the aesthetics just the way they are. This just sounds like a case of

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info