@Devs, My wife wants me to turn off the titties in this game

thanks for posting, I smiled :)

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
9.5/10 one of the best in a while. there needs to be a hall of fame for these threads.

additionally the sliders should go up to 1000% percent or higher.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 9, 2013, 1:07:42 AM
This is the single greatest post on any forum on the internet. This post should be on international news and taught about in schools decades from now.
"
Frogmander wrote:
This is the single greatest post on any forum on the internet. This post should be on international news and taught about in schools decades from now.

Also, please make a slider for the forums so I can turn down the level of bravery like this
IGN : Reamus
what are sliders?

is this an american concept?

I do not understand.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
what are sliders?

I do not understand.

Its like mini little hamburgers in America I think? So he wants mini hamburgers to change the titty percentage...
Is this shit for real?. Dump that woman, Path of Exile is now your real wife
"
Mordread wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:
what are sliders?

I do not understand.

Its like mini little hamburgers in America I think? So he wants mini hamburgers to change the titty percentage...

Yes, exactly this.
IGN : Reamus
A slider that dynamically resizes all the titties in the game is an interesting idea. But to be fair that slider would need to resize all the dicks in the game too.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
A slider that dynamically resizes all the titties in the game is an interesting idea. But to be fair that slider would need to resize all the dicks in the game too.

i think hed want both a dick slider as well as boob slider to suit all tastes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info