@Devs, My wife wants me to turn off the titties in this game

So my wife was kibitzing on my playing the game this morning and I was in the zone with all the titty monsters, and my wife was all like "Are those titties" and I was like "Yes" and then she was like "What sort of perverted game is this" and I was like "What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

So I mean like... could get a slider for the titties and possibly the dicks, I'm not saying I want to turn them off completely but maybe just turn the sliders down so there are 60% less dicks, and turn the titties off when my wife is home.

Maybe make the titty slider go up to 300% for when she leaves?
IGN : Reamus
What a glorious post this is.
I can hear the crack of a whip...
"
What a glorious post this is.
[quote="Splift"]
Seriously, trying to argue against trade or rng in poe is like standing on
your roof, screaming at the sun not to rise in the morning. That ship has set
sail looooooong ago, the train has left the station etc etc.
Perverted? JeSuS what kind of threads and wives are popping up today. I am a Theologian and I call troll.
"

...Maybe make the titty slider go up to 300% ...

The entire post was just an excuse for this part
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
Last edited by Teridax on November 9, 2013 5:48 AM
"
"What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

hahaha
IGN: Melkrow
Beyond shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1130361
Lol. My wife hasn't witnessed any titty bitches or naked statues yet.
"
"What sort of perverted game is this" and I was like "What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

wow. I fucking died. funniest post I've read on this forum ever.
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
[quote="I_NO"]They say every time Chris Wilson cries those tears form into exalted orb's that drop onto the game itself.
[/quote]
"
and I was like "What? You've got them too" and then she skewered me with 1000 spikes from her tentacles.

Oh my god I lost it here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info