Want people to play with?

"
jamesthing wrote:
Yay bumping, increasing Forgos chances, Which therefore increases my chances. :D

I'm lazy and unoriginal what can I say. ;)

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

I'd love to play with a bunch of people, though I too don't have a beta key, just as thousands of other guys, I'll just have to wait patiently for open beta or a lucky draw :D
Don't like them dumpster kids getting a beta key but will never play cause they gave up looking for it after waiting a week....
Also this post is 50% bumps, which makes it the post of justice!!
Don't like them dumpster kids getting a beta key but will never play cause they gave up looking for it after waiting a week....
I would share a key to another mature non-troll. Could play together and maybe make some videos to upload to my channel :D
"
50000cal wrote:
I would share a key to another mature non-troll. Could play together and maybe make some videos to upload to my channel :D

Im up for some video making also. :)
"
Forgo wrote:
"
50000cal wrote:

I want in but I will not talk I to shy.But I will help you all I can if it not asking to much like help with the game unlike help to pay for something ingame
Long life Path of exile
"
Forgo wrote:
"
50000cal wrote:

I want in but I will not talk I to shy.But I will help you all I can if it not asking to much like help with the game unlike help to pay for something ingame
Long life Path of exile
part bump, part I want in with the making vids. :D

btw in the previous posts we all agreed to invi each other... I think. Correct me if im wrong plz!

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

I'm in.
"
jamesthing wrote:
part bump, part I want in with the making vids. :D

btw in the previous posts we all agreed to invi each other... I think. Correct me if im wrong plz!

This is how i have understood it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info