Want people to play with?

"
xenocloud wrote:
I propose if one of us get in that we invite each other in this thread cause i would like some mature none trolls to hang out with in game.

I don't think the they give keys for every beta tester.
Not yet, and I second that person that said that we should invi each other. I wont troll anyone.

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

If i get some keys, then sure i will share em with community who have been waiting for it. :)
"
Forgo wrote:
If i get some keys, then sure i will share em with community who have been waiting for it. :)

Fo Sho xD
bump
Yay bumping, increasing Forgos chances, Which therefore increases my chances. :D

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

bump
I agree, I would share the key, would be nice to see becoming friends just out of the beta key invite.
"
jamesthing wrote:
Yay bumping, increasing Forgos chances, Which therefore increases my chances. :D

Thanks! :)

"
gehk202 wrote:
I agree, I would share the key, would be nice to see becoming friends just out of the beta key invite.

Could not agree more with you. Specially if the people are frendly and not some troll kids.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info