Want people to play with?

Hello! Since i've had no luck with timer, i'll try this.

If you want someone to play with, here is an guy to concider. Where is the fun if you have to play alone? Im very active, mature and usually friendly. Also, im not looking for key just to play the game. I want to help make it better.

So if you feel like you could use some company during testing things, you can send me PM and we can chat a bit. :)

Cheers.
bump
bump
stop bumping plz? I want in the beta just as much and i want to help as much as i can. But that dosent mean we should beg others. Still i would invi you if i had a spare key. :D

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

I know there are thousands of people who want it much as me. But my post does not hurt anyone, so why not give it an try?
true that, but if the place was cleaned out of pointless accounts then this may not be needed. >.<

"Look at it this way: The longer it takes before you get your key or the game goes to open beta, the better the game will be when you finally get to play!"

quote from Garr0t

Can't agree with you more.
I second this thread if i had a key and was already in i would want to play with you ><
I propose if one of us get in that we invite each other in this thread cause i would like some mature none trolls to hang out with in game.
nice spot ;-) im i counted in 2 now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info