Please explain

Hello,
I just have a small question about the random beta account invites. Why is it that account's created today have been invited. But people who've waited much longer get nothing? Its ridiculous.

Basically I'm saying I'd appreciate the equal opportunity to test this game.
I've been an exultant tester for games in the past, but this particular game strikes interest because its style of game play. but when I'm constantly checking my email and this sites homepage it gets to be frustrating when you see an account created today!.. with access. ¬¬
Last edited by Zze on Sep 2, 2011, 6:32:46 PM
It is probably someone who got a friend invite.
if ur talking about telearan on the random timer then u just misread, at first i saw him and was like WOW jeez, but his account was made on this day of last year not this year :P so in that he is well deserved i say :P
22/m/pa looking for friends haha
if beta wont come to me then i will come to it!
I haven't seen anyone being selected today with the same account..
I'd pull out a dictionary and look for the word random.

pair that word with beta timer.

wallah, knowledge is power!
It's completely random, so it's like if you made a new account (not accounting that you have one right now), you would be randomized, and like a .0035 (random #) chance of being selected. It's about the same if you have one right now. He just got lucky. :) Hope that clarifies it to you.

BETA Invite Request:

I've been posting a lot, and would love it if you (anyone grateful) would send me a BETA key. If person (that sent BETA Key) wants to send me one, I would include them into my videos that I WILL be creating, publishing on YouTube.com and the definition will be 780p. If anyone could be kind and care about this message, please do send me one. I would also do many things to help your character out with items I find. I will not scam, spam, person (who sent BETA Key) and will help them with any dungeon they will/could need help with. Please take this message into mind, and have fun with Path of Exile!

PS: I love these types of games, (Diablo, etc) and I've been playing these since I was a kid, and got addicted. But now that Diablo 3 is coming out after such a long wait, I have been excited, but then I realized it wouldn't be released for a few more years (4+). After those fateful events, I noticed this gaming site a few years back, and I signed up, hoping to get to test this BETA anytime they could. But then I got sidetracked for a bit, and lost my track of my old account. After a while of playing Diablo 2 LoD, I went onto YouTube.com to search for RPG-MMO games, such as Diablo, because I got to far into D, and wanted to play something else. After I have searched for a few minutes, I came across this website again, and was thrilled enough to make a new account again. And a lot of the UI has changed since. Thanks for reading this Personal Statement, this has been my "Gaming Life Story", and wish if I could get a BETA Key. I appreciate if you do, and would do the previous actions included above in the 1st paragraph. Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Via ACCOUNT NAME: VIPERSNIPER101
"vipersniper101"

Via BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT NAME: CHAOSDRAGOON
"chaosdragoon"
BETA Member since August 11, 2011 11:02
Last edited by ViperSniper101 on Sep 2, 2011, 8:16:38 PM
"

BETA Invite Request:

I've been posting a lot, and would love it if you (anyone grateful) would send me a BETA key. If person (that sent BETA Key) wants to send me one, I would include them into my videos that I WILL be creating, publishing on YouTube.com and the definition will be 780p. If anyone could be kind and care about this message, please do send me one. I would also do many things to help your character out with items I find. I will not scam, spam, person (who sent BETA Key) and will help them with any dungeon they will/could need help with. Please take this message into mind, and have fun with Path of Exile!

PS: I love these types of games, (Diablo, etc) and I've been playing these since I was a kid, and got addicted. But now that Diablo 3 is coming out after such a long wait, I have been excited, but then I realized it wouldn't be released for a few more years (4+). After those fateful events, I noticed this gaming site a few years back, and I signed up, hoping to get to test this BETA anytime they could. But then I got sidetracked for a bit, and lost my track of my old account. After a while of playing Diablo 2 LoD, I went onto YouTube.com to search for RPG-MMO games, such as Diablo, because I got to far into D, and wanted to play something else. After I have searched for a few minutes, I came across this website again, and was thrilled enough to make a new account again. And a lot of the UI has changed since. Thanks for reading this Personal Statement, this has been my "Gaming Life Story", and wish if I could get a BETA Key. I appreciate if you do, and would do the previous actions included above in the 1st paragraph. Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Via ACCOUNT NAME: VIPERSNIPER101
"vipersniper101"

Via BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT NAME: CHAOSDRAGOON
"chaosdragoon"

Can you PLEASE stop spamming every thread with this pathetic beta key request?

Use one-line begs like the rest of us.
"
Zze wrote:
Hello,
I just have a small question about the random beta account invites. Why is it that account's created today have been invited. But people who've waited much longer get nothing? Its ridiculous.

Basically I'm saying I'd appreciate the equal opportunity to test this game.
I've been an exultant tester for games in the past, but this particular game strikes interest because its style of game play. but when I'm constantly checking my email and this sites homepage it gets to be frustrating when you see an account created today!.. with access. ¬¬

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info