It feels like i will never recieve a key.

it feels like ive been on this forum for nothing for so long ive wasted AAAlot of time here on this forum trying to get this key. and then i mean alot, 100 of 100 of hours.. and now i just have been starrin my eyeballs all red on that beta inviter. please....i feel the pain of everyone that doesnt have a key!.
that dam timer kills me. Im adicted to that timer.... please remove it so i can go to sleep.... ive been awake for 7 days..
Last edited by Jumboo on Sep 2, 2011, 6:20:08 PM
at this rate i am staring to feel the same way..i might as well just wait for open beta or just do d3
"
bluegame wrote:
at this rate i am staring to feel the same way..i might as well just wait for open beta or just do d3

i don t think, that it is easyer to get a betakey of d3 than one of PoE ^^
me gusta
it feels that way because it's true: you will NEVER recieve a key! true story
"
Jumboo wrote:
it feels like ive been on this forum for nothing for so long ive wasted AAAlot of time here on this forum trying to get this key. and then i mean alot, 100 of 100 of hours.. and now i just have been starrin my eyeballs all red on that beta inviter. please....i feel the pain of everyone that doesnt have a key!.
that dam timer kills me. Im adicted to that timer.... please remove it so i can go to sleep.... ive been awake for 7 days..

No harm intended :)
Last edited by Beastwho on Sep 3, 2011, 8:23:45 AM
Right, instead of competing against 60k users, you will probably be against at least a million active (US alone).
but aleast blizzard knows what they doing this people i can tell dont know how manage it very well
"
hectiquin wrote:
but aleast blizzard knows what they doing this people i can tell dont know how manage it very well

I feel that's a very harsh slap to the face of GGG. Remember, they're giving us Path of Exile for FREE, so whatever games Blizzard manages (in terms of servers, customer service, hasty maintenance...), they're able to manage it with whatever budget they choose to work with because they're reeling in tons of money since people pay for practically ALL of their products. I'm fairly certain that GGG never asked anyone for any money or donations to help manage Path of Exile so they're not obliged to bust their asses and do what we demand them to do.
Won a contest courtesy of "ardikus" and he gave me a beta key! <3
MMORPG/RPG gaming history: WoW, Rift, Aion, Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.
"
Beastwho wrote:
"
Jumboo wrote:

This makes me laugh being that you created your account 9 days ago lol

This.

Nice posts too, all 13 full of beta key whining and one-liners! I'd like to thank you for being such a constructive and valuable member of the PoE online community.
"
hectiquin wrote:

everyone on these forums think its there right to be in the beta and im sorry but everyone needs to get that out of their head. The game is in beta and beta is not release and for most games would be lucky if it held 50% of the player base so instead of thinking half empty its bs if i dont go in, think half full i'm lucky and respect the opportunity that has be given me to have gotten in
22/m/pa looking for friends haha
if beta wont come to me then i will come to it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info