female from canada looking for beta key

Can't we all just get along?
If you really are female why feel the need to announce it, do you feel that should have any impact on your eligibility to get into the beta?

I actually will feel worse for you if you are a female b/c you tried to use your gender as a tool to get one up on people? Although, my natural instict says you are a guy on the other end and play other online games where some nerds go crazy when they find out a girl plays their game. So tried to see if it'd work here. Glad to see it hasn't ;]
How does you having a vagina have any relevance to your ability to beta test a game? If anything, you've condemned yourself.

Be patient like the rest of us.
before a girl, or a boy... we are player's/user's... the gender in here (internet) dosen't make any difference...
BigStar - Ranger [Default] LVL 38
GreatStar - Templar [Default] LVL 35
(Died from a crash...sad Panda :( )
Created on 06.09.2010
Ha I never knew putting that I'm a woman is a crime reason why I did was to play with other girls btw you never thought about that did ya! And iam not the one going to your guys forum posts saying everything you say is not true some real dick heads makes sense why you never got beta invite your posts are cruel and mean so what if I'm girl I play online games I don't post on your posts that ur lieing and not a guy this and that u must be 12 years old figures isn't school back think your mom calling you to get ready for bed
"
cybergod wrote:
Ha I never knew putting that I'm a woman is a crime reason why I did was to play with other girls btw you never thought about that did ya! And iam not the one going to your guys forum posts saying everything you say is not true some real dick heads makes sense why you never got beta invite your posts are cruel and mean so what if I'm girl I play online games I don't post on your posts that ur lieing and not a guy this and that u must be 12 years old figures isn't school back think your mom calling you to get ready for bed

Please be nice, that's all I ever ask. Not just you, but everyone else talking "smack" to her, and other members. Everyone that has singed up for a BETA Key, wants a Key, but we all have to wait until we're selected by the Timer, or picked by another BETA member.

BETA Invite Request:

I've been posting a lot, and would love it if you (anyone grateful) would send me a BETA key. If person (that sent BETA Key) wants to send me one, I would include them into my videos that I WILL be creating, publishing on YouTube.com and the definition will be 780p. If anyone could be kind and care about this message, please do send me one. I would also do many things to help your character out with items I find. I will not scam, spam, person (who sent BETA Key) and will help them with any dungeon they will/could need help with. Please take this message into mind, and have fun with Path of Exile!

PS: I love these types of games, (Diablo, etc) and I've been playing these since I was a kid, and got addicted. But now that Diablo 3 is coming out after such a long wait, I have been excited, but then I realized it wouldn't be released for a few more years (4+). After those fateful events, I noticed this gaming site a few years back, and I signed up, hoping to get to test this BETA anytime they could. But then I got sidetracked for a bit, and lost my track of my old account. After a while of playing Diablo 2 LoD, I went onto YouTube.com to search for RPG-MMO games, such as Diablo, because I got to far into D, and wanted to play something else. After I have searched for a few minutes, I came across this website again, and was thrilled enough to make a new account again. And a lot of the UI has changed since. Thanks for reading this Personal Statement, this has been my "Gaming Life Story", and wish if I could get a BETA Key. I appreciate if you do, and would do the previous actions included above in the 1st paragraph. Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Via ACCOUNT NAME: VIPERSNIPER101
"vipersniper101"

Via BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT NAME: CHAOSDRAGOON
"chaosdragoon"
BETA Member since August 11, 2011 11:02
Last edited by ViperSniper101 on Sep 2, 2011, 8:05:28 PM
"
"
cybergod wrote:

Please be nice, that's all I ever ask. Not just you, but everyone else talking "smack" to her, and other members. Everyone that has singed up for a BETA Key, wants a Key, but we all have to wait until we're selected by the Timer, or picked by another BETA member.

BETA Invite Request:

I've been posting a lot, and would love it if you (anyone grateful) would send me a BETA key. If person (that sent BETA Key) wants to send me one, I would include them into my videos that I WILL be creating, publishing on YouTube.com and the definition will be 780p. If anyone could be kind and care about this message, please do send me one. I would also do many things to help your character out with items I find. I will not scam, spam, person (who sent BETA Key) and will help them with any dungeon they will/could need help with. Please take this message into mind, and have fun with Path of Exile!

PS: I love these types of games, (Diablo, etc) and I've been playing these since I was a kid, and got addicted. But now that Diablo 3 is coming out after such a long wait, I have been excited, but then I realized it wouldn't be released for a few more years (4+). After those fateful events, I noticed this gaming site a few years back, and I signed up, hoping to get to test this BETA anytime they could. But then I got sidetracked for a bit, and lost my track of my old account. After a while of playing Diablo 2 LoD, I went onto YouTube.com to search for RPG-MMO games, such as Diablo, because I got to far into D, and wanted to play something else. After I have searched for a few minutes, I came across this website again, and was thrilled enough to make a new account again. And a lot of the UI has changed since. Thanks for reading this Personal Statement, this has been my "Gaming Life Story", and wish if I could get a BETA Key. I appreciate if you do, and would do the previous actions included above in the 1st paragraph. Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Via EMAIL: PSI98@LIVE.COM
"psi98@live.com"

Via ACCOUNT NAME: VIPERSNIPER101
"vipersniper101"

Via BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT NAME: CHAOSDRAGOON
"chaosdragoon"
Last edited by cybergod on Sep 4, 2011, 7:16:19 PM
Everyone in this thread is already a beta member.
Any other Canadians still need a key?
"
moikpei wrote:
Everyone in this thread is already a beta member.
Any other Canadians still need a key?

I'm Canadian, but not female. Does the female part matter? lol
And now the thread is all beta members again.
That updates fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info