female from canada looking for beta key

Ya right , im a girl too, give a beta key =p
Timer: Tic-toc-tic-toc...
Aww.. I really hoped that my lottery hands would have produced a working key :<

Why don't you go to your boyfriends place to play? True love is sharing. (Also did you notice that beta testers are also getting invites for their friends, maybe he will get one too?)

PATIENCE!

-

You are definitely the first girl in the internet who puts computer specs into her signature.

I have hard to believing that you are actually 28 years old. Several posts begging for a key, e-peen signature (I thought computer specs was for ~15 year olds.)
lol everyone is bitter because of no keys
"Die on your feet,Or live on your knees" Vancouver,Canada
"
emptylica wrote:
Also, shouldn't your username be cybergoddess?

Ahha funny u say that cybergodess was my user name so I use this think chars too long dito. My guildwars acount is cybergodess add me if ya like
"
vjee32 wrote:
Aww.. I really hoped that my lottery hands would have produced a working key :<

Why don't you go to your boyfriends place to play? True love is sharing. (Also did you notice that beta testers are also getting invites for their friends, maybe he will get one too?)

PATIENCE!

-

You are definitely the first girl in the internet who puts computer specs into her signature.

I have hard to believing that you are actually 28 years old. Several posts begging for a key, e-peen signature (I
thought computer specs was for ~15 year olds.)

Your so right me another friend are the only that posted specs on our acount. My bf did not get invite but he is in
And I have not begged lol I have made a post and asked chris
Jesus guys its like u never played or heard of women playing pc games seriously...
"
DevilDave187 wrote:
lol everyone is bitter because of no keys

Dave from canada vancouver eh
I was living in trail and castle gar, kelowna nice meet fellow canadian
ME NO ONDERSTAND...

I hate when ppl don't pay attention to there english, how do you think Chris will understand, if you don't even bother to write correctly... Befor asking a beta key, find a good dictionary, and learn to create sentences correctly.

And i don't care if you'r M or F ...
BigStar - Ranger [Default] LVL 38
GreatStar - Templar [Default] LVL 35
(Died from a crash...sad Panda :( )
Created on 06.09.2010
Last edited by BigStar on Sep 2, 2011, 5:39:02 PM
"
BigStar wrote:
ME NO ONDERSTAND...

I hate when ppl don't pay attention to there english, how do you think Chris will understand, if you don't even bother to write correctly... Befor asking a beta key, find a good dictionary, and learn to create sentences correctly.
big star makes good sense u have no gf u play pc games and your ranting about others posts sounds like u should open the dictionary look up the word idiot and grammar wasn't aware your a teacher and testing our grammar welcome to web nobody uses proper grammar
yeah... and that means your nobody... nice to meet you :)

My life is very, very, very good, so don't bother event to go that path :)

and makeing it, the other way.. You'r a nobody, playing pc games... should open the dictionary, look for word... beggar, or impostor, or my favorite "melepeta" :D.And once again, I dont care if your M or F, id you have a BF, GF.... Hand... I DON'T CARE
BigStar - Ranger [Default] LVL 38
GreatStar - Templar [Default] LVL 35
(Died from a crash...sad Panda :( )
Created on 06.09.2010
Last edited by BigStar on Sep 2, 2011, 5:52:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info