Hardcore?

Who here is planning on playing hardcore ? And why ?
Fourier - Level 41 Templar (Hardcore League)
FourierII - Level 55 Duelist (Hardcore League)
HC Ladder Rank: 7
I'll give it a try. Everything is worth trying at least once.
I plan on playing hardcore, builds aren't worthwhile if they can't survive. Hardcore is just the way to find out if they can survive.
there is no reason not to play on hardcore. If you die you just go into the default league anyway and can carry on playing with that char.
Oh hell yes! Hardcore ftw. If the game has got hardcore enabled, its ENABLED!
No point playing if you can die and then rez up like nothing happened, penalty or no penalty.

On a more constructive note. It makes you play the game carefully, taking everything around you into account, including: build, items and play-style.

Long time D2 Hardcore player here. :)
I see your a big fan also Fourier. Amen bro.
My Signature Image :D
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2559/splintapoe.png
"
Fourier wrote:
Who here is planning on playing hardcore ? And why ?

Defly me, i only plan on playing hardcore, not too much of a fan of softcore.

Prefer hardcore the extra adrenaline rush it gives you during pvp/pk, and also going up against higher bosses.

Plus in softcore, too many glass cannons, in hardcore you have to play smarter and be beefier, which is a lot more fun in my opinion. : p

I honestly dont think i'd take a look at this game as much as i do if there wasn't a hardcore mode or something similar to that, thats what made diablo 2 for me, and i have much more hopes for this game not to fail midway like diablo 2 did.

Do you have any hardcore chars? JW ;D
nm just saw ur hardcore chars in ur sig, nice ;D & gratz.
I'd start on normal/hard if I have to wait till game release, but after that replay on hardcore:p tho in beta test I'd go for hardcore, to find out how good the builds are and test the skills)
Meh, straight HC for me, I couldn't even stand the SC mode on Diablo 2, played all hardcore. Miss the beginning of the good ol' days ;D
I love hardcore, the risk is a huge rush, makes for a very fun intense game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info