The Rich get Richer

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer type mentality kind of sucks :/ Why should those whom are already lucky enough to test PoE receive more keys, while others whom have been waiting patiently still must continue to wait?

Giving internal testers invites is kind of a slap in the face to those whom have been waiting for their chance.

Hundreds of beta invites were handed out at PAX, yet people on facebook/twitter/irc haven't seen keys in weeks.

Another disappointing day in the wait for PoE.
Last edited by ravage23 on Sep 2, 2011, 11:20:01 AM
agree
Ron Paul 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg3EptrKOms
why are they ignoring Ron Paul
Look on the bright side of this. They rid of one time which roll not always active accounts. Now when people choose who to invite there will be more and more people in.
+1 to topic
Well, it would be kind of stupid. If the inactive beta invited people got other set of keys >.<
"
OJEeM wrote:
Well, it would be kind of stupid. If the inactive beta invited people got other set of keys >.<

i doubt they'd send it to testers whom aren't active.. but if they do, that sucks lol ;D
you don't lose anything by not being invited, stop being jealous kids
"
Etna wrote:

And this is proof your ego doesn't diminish if you are Invitied.
"
SocknBoppers wrote:
"
Etna wrote:

Eh I call softcore players trash all day everyday.

Doesn't make my feedback less valuable.

Infact, my feedback is worth more compared to a trashcore player who specs into glasscannon builds that die in 3 hits from paper
"
Etna wrote:
"
SocknBoppers wrote:
"
Etna wrote:

Eh I call softcore players trash all day everyday.

Doesn't make my feedback less valuable.

Infact, my feedback is worth more compared to a trashcore player who specs into glasscannon builds that die in 3 hits from paper

Elitists... Hc vs Normal. It takes you no where.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info