GGG Are such a tease!

I've been logging on many times a day for what seems like eternity now, but it's been about a week. Today, not only they released new video from PAX, which looks ultimately awesome, but also cut the counter in half. Many of us don't have betas, and I bet also many of us are craving to be a part of the beta more than some of the current beta testers. Even if the current Beta testers get keys to giveaway, I believe many of us don't have friends with Betas, hence it'll still be just as hard to get one. I was thinking that with time there'd be more slots added for random beta giveaway, but I guess I was wrong. I'm just really hoping that me, as well as all of you lurkers, will get a Beta shortly, whether would it be the Beta timer listing your name or just a mysterious letter in your inbox.

Cheers.
Women are good for three things... Cleaning, cooking, and Betas.
"
gdlk wrote:
I've been logging on many times a day for what seems like eternity now, but it's been about a week. Today, not only they released new video from PAX, which looks ultimately awesome, but also cut the counter in half. Many of us don't have betas, and I bet also many of us are craving to be a part of the beta more than some of the current beta testers. Even if the current Beta testers get keys to giveaway, I believe many of us don't have friends with Betas, hence it'll still be just as hard to get one. I was thinking that with time there'd be more slots added for random beta giveaway, but I guess I was wrong. I'm just really hoping that me, as well as all of you lurkers, will get a Beta shortly, whether would it be the Beta timer listing your name or just a mysterious letter in your inbox.

Cheers.

well everyone wants a key but if all 60000+ do threads like this ... right now the beta server cant handle that much , and its early beta so only a few players got the acces to test and give feedback , with 1000 more players they cant handle all the feedback.

and u dont need a friend whos alrdy is in beta there are some other ways to get a key like twitter/ rnd forum / streams / some other contest.

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
"
gdlk wrote:

Cheers.

well everyone wants a key but if all 60000+ do threads like this ... right now the beta server cant handle that much , and its early beta so only a few players got the acces to test and give feedback , with 1000 more players they cant handle all the feedback.

and u dont need a friend whos alrdy is in beta there are some other ways to get a key like twitter/ rnd forum / streams / some other contest.

I understand it, and I suppose you are right. Do you know any estimate number of current active players? I'm just curious. And not to sound lazy or anything, but a chance to get it through a contest or a forum, even a stream, would be nearly as hard as getting picked by the timer in my honest opinion.
well i got my key from a contest so :P

and current numbers hard to say i only can tell you the number of current online players its like 100-150 , but u need to know of the different timezones .

just dont give up :P

Haha I see. What kind of contest was it? And believe me, I'll eagerly keep on checking the timer/my email most like until the day the beta ends and the full game is released. But until that day, I'm not giving up C:.
the contest i won the key was ... the first one who uploads a vid where a can of sardines mixed with skittles was eaten xD

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
the contest i won the key was ... the first one who uploads a vid where a can of sardines mixed with skittles was eaten xD

LOL! You deserved it then man! That's pretty hardcore. That's also why my chances of getting it are close to none, but then so are everyone elses I guess C:. Either way, well done!
ur time will come lets see when the next friend key wave comes :P

"
Icoblablubb wrote:
ur time will come lets see when the next friend key wave comes :P

As posted above, very likely it is that I will not get a key :p. I don't know any people with Beta to begin with.
well u know me :P lets see when de next wave comes ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info