One Year Anniversary

Today is my one year join date. I have been following this game now for a year. Unfortunately I was not lucky enough to get a veteran invite as I am usually a lurker. It would be a great Anniversay Gift for the great gods of Exile to see fit to bestow upon me a beta key. With a long weekend and my family away, this would make for a great weekend to test things out. Thank you for your consideration.

Edit by keygiver: key given!
Last edited by zeto on Sep 2, 2011, 6:10:33 PM
Dang man, you deserve one. Someone help this man out.
"
Renevaras wrote:
Today is my one year join date. I have been following this game now for a year. Unfortunately I was not lucky enough to get a veteran invite as I am usually a lurker. It would be a great Anniversay Gift for the great gods of Exile to see fit to bestow upon me a beta key. With a long weekend and my family away, this would make for a great weekend to test things out. Thank you for your consideration.

Renevaras

Oh wow, didn't know we had such a long time member around here. If I had friend invite, I would definitely send you one. Thought, I'm not member yet but I hope I get one key soon!

I'ts strange how you haven't got one yet. Random is a bitch, isn't it?

Good luck, Renevaras!
Last edited by Vomak on Sep 2, 2011, 7:18:41 AM
Thanks for the support )
one last try
In all honesty, reading this further burns my eyes (because they're already fried from reading the forums and refreshing the page in hopes of opening a post with a generous beta key invite). This is ridiculous man... forget about my beta invite. If I get a key before you I'm giving you my key. A year is a bit ridiculous. I've only been waiting for a month and it seems like hell, but ONE YEAR?!?! A dev needs to just PM/e-mail you right now and give you a key just out of pure honor for waiting so long.
Won a contest courtesy of "ardikus" and he gave me a beta key! <3
MMORPG/RPG gaming history: WoW, Rift, Aion, Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.
Someone give this man a key, thats crazy a full year and no key. That blows
"
CoMmAnD0o wrote:
In all honesty, reading this further burns my eyes (because they're already fried from reading the forums and refreshing the page in hopes of opening a post with a generous beta key invite). This is ridiculous man... forget about my beta invite. If I get a key before you I'm giving you my key. A year is a bit ridiculous. I've only been waiting for a month and it seems like hell, but ONE YEAR?!?! A dev needs to just PM/e-mail you right now and give you a key just out of pure honor for waiting so long.

I agree with this sentiment.
In an odd coincidence, the next person up for a random invite has also been waiting for a year. The universe does have a sense of humor.
"
TheOatman wrote:
In an odd coincidence, the next person up for a random invite has also been waiting for a year. The universe does have a sense of humor.

Haha yea, I just saw that too! Very very odd coincidence...
Won a contest courtesy of "ardikus" and he gave me a beta key! <3
MMORPG/RPG gaming history: WoW, Rift, Aion, Diablo, Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Vindictus and Dragon Nest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info